[FT] Motherwell 0 - 2 Rangers (Tavernier 48; Waghorn 90)

We looked lively throughout going forward, but one always got the impression that Motherwell could get chances; a combination of lack of cover and poor aerial ability let us down. Two wonderful goals. We struggle to deal with any ball lumped into the box. Motherwell are a poor side, and we got away with their poor finishing.

O'Halloran looks good, but he showed that pace and trickery last year without doing much with it; we need to wait and see how it goes. Kranjcar looks slow and heavy, but with a cultured right-foot he looked good also; he was unlucky not to get a goal. Windass also was good on occasion, running at defenders -- loved the nutmeg! I think we'll all enjoy watching Josh this season. All-in-all, some good additions; adding quality to the side.

I thought Waghorn was better second-half when he played central, after Miller went off.

I don't mind Kiernan; I think he'd do better with a better partner. Wilson looks slow and cumbersome.

I lost interest who was talking, they were as bad as each other

What did you agree with him on? Goalie rushing out was a definite hand ball outside the box.

I also reckon it was a penalty but I may be getting there annoying voices mixed up.

Irrelevant anyway thanks to Waggys and Tav's sublime goals

Agreed, they are as annoying as each other. Sutton was quite adamant it was a handball from the defender in the box, but Stewart kept suggestion is wasn't deliberate!?

Mute does look like a good option with those two...

The defence may look different when we have Hill in there organising plus the manager is still looking for another CB. And it has to be considered that when the first choice midfield is in place chances are not so much will even get through to the back.

Going forward again it's not even the first 11 and we can already see we're going to terrorise this league. Imagine what it's going to look like with Barton, Rossiter and Dodoo in there.

As for Sutton he's just a total bitter prick trying to establish another fantasy for the sellik that we're not so good. Let him. Fantasy doesn't pass over into reality.

Agreed, they are as annoying as each other. Sutton was quite adamant it was a handball from the defender in the box, but Stewart kept suggestion is wasn't deliberate!?

Mute does look like a good option with those two...

There having a right good argument about it now haha

Sutton just comes across as a bit of an arrogant cunt to be honust

Another thing I noticed is the amount of stick Wallace was getting from the Well fans

What about that idiot that threw the ball away? Idiotic behaviour. Total contempt shown towards our Captain, and players in general to be honest.

Windass pulls the Motherwell player back,booked!,then MOH gets pulled back with no booking!,the refs in Scottish football are pish

You had three blatant handballs within 5 minutes, all missed.

Second was probably seen but ref decided to even things up after chat with McGhee, then to top it off he didn't give blatant penalty.

Rusty in first half.

Goal gave us confidence to start playing a bit but still rusty up top bar Waghorn finish.

Liked determined directness of O'Hallaron (gives us a different option).

McKay is simply our best player, period.

Windass looks promising.

Kranjcer needs more games but did ok.

Win allows breathing space regards treating the next three games as League prep.

ps. East Fife beat Dundee on penalties :thup:

There having a right good argument about it now haha

Sutton just comes across as a bit of an arrogant cunt to be honust

I see it. Oh yes, competely. I just happen to agree with him here -- hopefully that's the last time!