[FT] Motherwell 0 - 2 Rangers (Tavernier 48; Waghorn 90)

What about that idiot that threw the ball away? Idiotic behaviour. Total contempt shown towards our Captain, and players in general to be honest.

Idiots abound but it wasn't what Hibs fans did.

Yeh. He is the one saying it's a penalty. I've clearly got them mixed up at the time but his attitude and mumbling under his breath while others are talking just shows his arrogance

I do agree with him on that one then but still shhht

Not a lot different from last season really

some superb stuff from us played going forward

some woeful finishing

and some atrocious defending

and in the appalling referee and it was as you were

put barton and Hill in there and 90% of our problems should abate.

Not at all Ian, I'm just conscious of our defence being very poor, it's opened up like a hot knife through butter. The football is great, I would like to add a bit of steel at the back though, there must be a happy medium between great football and poor defending?

Not at all Ian, I'm just conscious of our defence being very poor, it's opened up like a hot knife through butter. The football is great, I would like to add a bit of steel at the back though, there must be a happy medium between great football and poor defending?

Agree with you mate, but with Barton,Hill & Crooks signed up I'm sure that will improve