[FT] Motherwell 0 - 2 Rangers (Tavernier 48; Waghorn 90)

I note Chris has failed failed to mention both hand ball incidents. Thus, does NOT have to an awkward and inconvenient comment on the legitimacy and subsequent course of the game.

His post matc interview with fellow happy hoopster and 'Well manager, Mark McGhee was a hoot too. His opening question was dolly, 'you created enough chances to win two games in the first half'?

TBF, he did debate the two penalty decisions and the handball by their keeper rather extensively during the game. As for the chances, they had 3 shots on target,all in the first 10 mins. What makes you wonder is that these people saw the same game. Then again, as I wrote above, perhaps they are all stuck in certain "stereotypical lines" and are unable to develope some articulate ones by themselves?

EDIT ... now I realize that you mean Scrote! I was referring to Mr. Sutton who was co-commentating. And you are, of course correct!

Edited by der Berliner

I enjoyed yesterdays match. Apart from the opening 15 minutes where we seemed to be all over the place and doomed to repeat some of the stupid mistakes of last season, I thought we totally controlled the whole game. There were signs that all is going to turn out well for this year. Imo, we'll improve further and be up there making a challenge.

Well done our guys. :cheers:

Totally agree with DB on the phone issue, I can only speak for myself in that yesterday I wasn't expecting the crap going into the ground and as I said was way up the back so no point in the ground. Every away game in future, everybody must have smartphones out so we have evidence.

Re Ian's MOTM I would probably go for Waggy too, although wee Barrie had a good game also.

Re attendance yesterday IIRC it was just 5k and something?(heard it over tannoy, think it was just under 6k) so we had 4k. Over 2/3 of their revenue and that's how we are made welcome.

Edited by cooponthewing

My Moan of the Match is Motherwell Society Board Director, Derek Watson.

Turn the amplification up to ELEVEN.

I have just trawled(not trolled) dearest Derek's social media broadcasts, and he describes himself as, 'a zombie slayer'.

Wonderful, Derek is a real deal Rangers hater in both words and actions. I hope his maw isn't too hard on him.

Edited by 26th of foot

Made me smirk ... FF

Attendance - 6,900.

Rangers sell out 4,500.

They want to be fan owned.They don't even turn up to watch them

Scottish football is booming, so they told us.

Fact is, Scottish football is nothing without us.