[FT] Motherwell 0 - 2 Rangers (Tavernier 48; Waghorn 90)

Good PR? Any Gers fan who did this,their life as they know it would be over--------this is the real world.

I don't get your meaning? You're worried about consequences for people committing criminal acts which are detrimental to the reputation of the club?

I don't get your meaning? You're worried about consequences for people committing criminal acts which are detrimental to the reputation of the club?

NO.i would worry about the consequences for the person reporting them. let the authorities get on with it,thats what they are paid for.

NO.i would worry about the consequences for the person reporting them. let the authorities get on with it,thats what they are paid for.

Well I suspect the vast majority of fans would have no issue whatsoever with anyone helping to weed such morons out and as for the authorities if anyone wants to help them out anonymously or otherwise I have no doubt that would be fine too.

In fact later I will post pics centred on the incident myself for use by anyone who thinks they recognise anybody. There is a "youth" in there wearing a hoodie with the hood up looking suspiciously like someone trying to hide his face but he hasn't done a great job of it.

So you want innocent supporters to put up with this and the club to face possible repercussions?

The authorities as we all know will not be seen to take action,i.e SPFL,SFA,our finest boys in blue etc. unless it is something they can charge the club with.

Come on get real the cretins that use smoke bombs,flares and other dangerous items should be weeded out and banned.

We can't have it both ways. We complain about the stewarding going in, we get annoyed by the extra stewards in front of our end, we get angry that extra barriers have been erected at our end only. Then we get some cretin in our end letting off a flare and we are not to ID them? The aresehole with the flare gave our detractors just the ammo they needed.

So you want innocent supporters to put up with this and the club to face possible repercussions?

The authorities as we all know will not be seen to take action,i.e SPFL,SFA,our finest boys in blue etc. unless it is something they can charge the club with.

Come on get real the cretins that use smoke bombs,flares and other dangerous items should be weeded out and banned.

You know fine well i didnt say that.Feel free to do what you want.

Yes you said leave it to powers that be, but self regulation seems more important,no hard feelings I was not getting at you personally but hoping to see how we all felt about the cretins/morons who will not put the club first.

Thanks jfk got your PM am not computer wise on how to reply to you but if this was on general posts perhaps my arguement would be understood.

Do not post what you sent me as I would not like you to be harassed.(MacK1950)

Thanks jfk got your PM am not computer wise on how to reply to you but if this was on general posts perhaps my arguement would be understood.

Do not post what you sent me as I would not like you to be harassed.(MacK1950)

I somewhat doubt anyone around here is likely to harass me about issues concerning undesirables among the support I have never seen anything but a desire to rid ourselves of on this forum. As we all know the least infraction dives the jealous into a frenzy.

After the cup final when 5,000 opposition supporters invaded the pitch while vandalising the pitch and goals plus advertising boards etc then proceeded to assault our players and antagonise our fans STILL in the stands they were STILL pathetic enough to bring up a flare incident in our end as a heinous crime while their behaviour was excusable apparently.

I agree with you that this type of thing has to be stamped out. That's two matches in a row in Scotland this has happened. There was a flare at the cup final and now again in our very first match on Scottish soil since the cup final.

That seems to indicate a trend developing which we must all do anything we can to stamp out for the sake of the club since we appear to be held to different standards than anyone else is.

I am probably wrong to ask this but having posted and moaned about the blue smoke bomb after the second goal has any one a still photo from the incident to shame the so called fans in that group where it happened?

MaK, while not condoning smoke bombs, I'd think we get enough bad publicity when they try to blame our support for flares set off by the opposition fans.

No doubt a government enquiry will get set up this week and a new law brought in to hammer Rangers retrospectively. Let it go mate.