[FT] Motherwell 0 - 2 Rangers (Tavernier 48; Waghorn 90)

As I was arguing that we should self police I will explain why the pictures were removed from the site. As I said in a post I hope it is the guy who threw the bomb as he will be slaughtered. There is in fact no evidence in the photo's that the boy in the picture actually let off the bomb. We all have the right to be innocent until proven guilty. The photo's showed no proof of that. If I was a police officer i would certainly want to talk to him but we cannot play judge and jury and hang the guy on the circumstantial evidence that only proves he was in the vicinity of the smoke.

Does wearing a Hood prove anything?

Does people looking at him prove anything?

Does him taking a picture of it prove anything?

My answer to these photo's is No they prove totally nothing. If there is a photo with him holding the bomb then that would be a different matter. If anyone wants to pass them on to the authorities then that is their good right but it is not our job to judge him guilty.

I have no problems with the pictures being removed but would make just a short comment on this point.

Does wearing a Hood prove anything?

Does people looking at him prove anything?

Does him taking a picture of it prove anything?

Is it 100% conclusive? Probably not but if that's what were required in for example a court scenario almost no one would ever be convicted of anything.

Does it very strongly suggest he is the guilty party? I would say yes and probably at a bare minimum approaches and maybe even surpasses the beyond reasonable doubt standard required of a criminal case.

In the actual video the guy with the blue cap can be more clearly seen irritatedly remonstrating with him in a way he wouldn't be doing with anybody simply looking at it. He is clearly angry about it in a fashion that appears to demonstrate he knows this was the idiot who did it.