Old Firm MoM and Player Ratings

McGregor - 7 - Celts dominated first half, but McGregor didn't actually have to make that many saves. Comanded box well, no "flapping".

Hutton - 9 - Star man, bombed up the field and defended well, notably covering late on for the Cb's on the left hand side

Weir - 9 - Solid as a rock. Hand in the goal. Won everything all day.

Ugo - 8 - Scored the only goal and it was a peach. Struggled with JvoH early on but improved with the team second half.

Murray - 6 - Struggled early on and gave Nakamura too much space to cross at times. As with Ugo improved second half as the team go a foothold in the game.

Novo - 8 - Great work rate in defence and attack. Slightly better cut backs late on and we could have run out more comfortbale winners, although that would have flattered us.

Fergie - 7 - Started quiet with the rest of the midfield. As the game progressed was comfortable on the ball. Quiet by his recent high standards.

Hemdani - 6 - Like most, out of it early on. Not the best display of one of the most consistent midfield performers.

Thomson - 6 - Came onto a game later on. Still adapting to life at Rangers. Improvement on last 2 outings.

Adam - 6 - Off the pace early on with a couple of late fouls. Solid display later on. Has played better and will need to produce it more often to keep his palce.

Sebo - 7 - Ran all day and hassled and tackled the celtic back 4. Needs to improve his hold up play if he is to play as a lone striker and add more of an attacing threat when on the ball.

Prso - 5 - got the last 15. Holds the ball up better than any of our other strikers and linked the play far better than he did as a sub home to Tel aviv.

Rae - Not long enough to have an impact.

I will say i learned today that McGregor is definitely our No1 keeper. He picks balls out the air that i would be having a heart attack if Klos was in goals.

Hutton was by far Man of the Match he played brilliant.

Weir and Hedgehog stopped most things going down the middle exept for a few chances for Miller, but hey his goal game ratio is far worse than Sebo's so maybe the tims should have a banner about him. They have had Shite, Wright, and Miller. Oh yeh i won't mention dublin. Oh, i did!

Murray and Adam, sorry they don't do it for me and are our worst players in my eyes.

I thought Hemdani played better than Fergie today so i don't know why some have given him a lower score. Thomson is still settling in but he does look like he will be a good asset. If and when we have a settled ship and want to go all out to win games i don't think we can afford to play Hemdani, Thomson and Fergie, they all want to play in the same area.

Nacho fights for everything but just misses that bit of composure to make him a great player. I certainly would keep him as a squad player.

Sebo as i said in another post as a striker he was not at the races but as our first line of defence he was superb.

McGregor--8

Hutton----9

Weir------8

Ehiogu----7

Murray----5

Nacho-----7

Hemdani---7

Thomson--6

Fergie-----6

Adam-----5

Sebo-----6

Prso-----7 I though he played great when he came on.

Rae------ Did he touch the ball?