[FT] East Stirling 0 - 3 Rangers (Halliday 10 pen; Windass 35; Dodoo 90)

Sorry, work has beaten me today so no proper analysis of tonight's game.

Feel free to discuss the possible team and game in here. FWIW, I think the manager may rotate further again tonight and allow those that have started the the last two games to sit out (e.g. Wallace, Kiernan, Halliday, McKay and Waghorn). Not sure if Barton is sharp enough to start but you'd think so and it may well be Dodoo starts in place of MOH as well. Forrester did seem to pick up a wee knock the other night but has trained since.

formation_1000x500_east_stirling.jpg

Looking at the stats for the first two games: Wallace, Halliday, Waghorn and Kiernan have played the full 180 mins and Mackay 150 mins.

The goalkeepers, both RB's, Hill, Wilson, Kranjcar, Forrester, Miller have played approx 90 mins; Barton 30mins, Holt 69mins and Windass, 81 mins. Hardie and Dodoo haven't yet played.

I think Hodson will get a game at LB to spell Wallace at some point but don't know if Wilson and Hill who are both left footed could play together or whether that should matter vs East Stirling.

So perhaps something like this:

Fotheringham;

Tavernier, Hill, Wilson, Hodson;

Holt, Barton, Forrester;

Windass, Miller, Kranjcar

I think Hodson will get a game at LB to spell Wallace at some point but don't know if Wilson and Hill who are both left footed could play together or whether that should matter vs East Stirling.

Why would that be an issue....you regularly have 2 right footed CB's....