[FT] East Stirling 0 - 3 Rangers (Halliday 10 pen; Windass 35; Dodoo 90)

MARK WARBURTON has once again rotated his squad for tonight’s Betfred Cup clash with East Stirlingshire, making three changes for the Ochilview fixture.

From the side which defeated Annan Athletic 2-0 at Ibrox on Tuesday night, out go Niko Kranjcar, Rob Kiernan and Martyn Waghorn, and coming in to replace them are Harry Forrester, Danny Wilson and Kenny Miller.

That means in the familiar 4-3-3 formation, Warburton goes with Matt Gilks in goals once more, and a back four of Lee Hodson, Clint Hill, Wilson and captain Lee Wallace.

In midfield, Andy Halliday will hold with Forrester and Josh Windass playing in front of him, while up front, Barrie McKay and Michael O’Halloran will play either side of Kenny Miller.

On the bench this evening, new signing Joe Dodoo will be hoping to make his Light Blue bow, and there he is joined by Wes Foderingham, Kiernan, Kranjcar, Waghorn, Ryan Hardie and Jordan Thompson.

It’s a 7.45pm kick-off at Ochilview, and remember if you live outside of the UK and Ireland, you can watch the whole match live on RangersTV.tv in the company of Tom Miller and Hugh Burns.

RANGERS: Gilks, Hodson, Wilson, Hill, Wallace, Halliday, Windass, Forrester, McKay, Miller, O’Halloran.

SUBS: Foderingham, Kiernan, Kranjcar, Thompson, Hardie, Waghorn, Dodoo.

Why do we never get a Rangers man commentating?,BT & Sky!,why is it always ex C****c players?

I'm watching it on Rangers TV online.

Edited by JFK-1

I'm watching it on Rangers TV online. Got a free link. When you click on it and the page settles there will be a popup on your screen. Don't touch it, just wait 45 seconds or so and it will disappear itself leaving just one more which you can close with a couple of clicks or so.

I think you should edit that post and take the link out mate!, aye I am watching Rangers TV, just wondering why BT & Sky always have ex C****c players as commentators

Edited by ian1964