Hibernian Record FC: There's plenty of blame to go around...

It is up to Rangers FC to push this all the way if the sweep sweep is allowed to happen,however I feel the board will accept the outcome regardless of the outcome!,they have bridges to build!.

I said before, Rangers fans will not like the outcome of this ''enquiry''............

I expect that you are correct re: the Enquiry.

Anent bridge building: is this not significantly easier when both sides wish the area between them spanned?

As an aside, who, may I ask, is styled Pontifex Maximus?

Will he be of any help to The Gers?

Edited by Uilleam

It is up to Rangers FC to push this all the way if the sweep sweep is allowed to happen,however I feel the board will accept the outcome regardless of the outcome!,they have bridges to build!.

I said before, Rangers fans will not like the outcome of this ''enquiry''............

I don't think the Board will accept the outcome if it shows us in an equally bad light. It may have if it were just supporters that were involved - but employees of the Club were assaulted and the Club have a duty to protect them and ensure that any punishment is appropriate for BOTH clubs, which means Hibs should see a far stiffer punishment.

I think the Club know that they have to protect the employees and particularly the players - if they don't stand up for them then they run the risk of losing the players mentally to carry out their job.

I don't think the Board will accept the outcome if it shows us in an equally bad light. It may have if it were just supporters that were involved - but employees of the Club were assaulted and the Club have a duty to protect them and ensure that any punishment is appropriate for BOTH clubs, which means Hibs should see a far stiffer punishment.

I think the Club know that they have to protect the employees and particularly the players - if they don't stand up for them then they run the risk of losing the players mentally to carry out their job.

I hope you are correct mate!...............but I'm not holding my breath

Hibs played some good football in the Championship and were worthy winners of the Scottish Cup.

Their fans went mental, were able to get on to the pitch

and the few idiots who ran to the Rangers end, were matched by the few idiots who went on to the pitch to challenge them.

Maybe if the cops with cameras has been deployed around the pitch instead it wouldn't have happened.

surely it's time to put this to bed

I don't bare them any ill will, I'd rather they came up than Dundee Utd.

Hibs played some good football in the Championship and were worthy winners of the Scottish Cup.

Their fans went mental, were able to get on to the pitch

and the few idiots who ran to the Rangers end, were matched by the few idiots who went on to the pitch to challenge them.

Maybe if the cops with cameras has been deployed around the pitch instead it wouldn't have happened.

surely it's time to put this to bed

I don't bare them any ill will, I'd rather they came up than Dundee Utd.

I agree. Obviously some bampots should be charged and punished, but although that defeat really disappointed me we have to move on and hope that our defence is a lot stronger in the top league.