Club 1872 - Board election timetable and info

That's not the point though , I have no issue with using technology , I use it for trustee meetings all the time, my issue is certain people being allowed to use it whilst others are told they must turn up in person , if you can't get basic information right at the start it doesn't bode well .

I think most people - if able - would rather speak in person and I'm sure Shane would too. However, a couple of hundred miles for someone elsewhere in Scotland is a bit different than flying in from whatever redneck country Shane is from.

In this case, the best solution is Skype. It's really not a big deal and I don't think much else can be said on the matter.

That's not the point though , I have no issue with using technology , I use it for trustee meetings all the time, my issue is certain people being allowed to use it whilst others are told they must turn up in person , if you can't get basic information right at the start it doesn't bode well .

Have you never heard of a learning process. This is all new to virtually everyone and mistakes will be made. I have yet to see a company where no mistakes are made and I have worked for a few. Where there are human beings there will be mistakes and very often misinformation. look how Donald Trump changes his tune daily and he wants to become a world leader.

Have you never heard of a learning process. This is all new to virtually everyone and mistakes will be made. I have yet to see a company where no mistakes are made and I have worked for a few. Where there are human beings there will be mistakes and very often misinformation. look how Donald Trump changes his tune daily and he wants to become a world leader.

Pete , I was not and am not against Club1872 , however I have been consistent in my criticism that's it's been rushed through with very little thought to what it was going to look like and the process required to get it to where it wants to be.

I was told it had to happen this summer , it would all be OK and everything would be sorted out .All we asked for was a 2 or 3 month window to get things sorted, told it couldn't happen .

The working group have been working on this for 4 months , this includes people that are in organisations that have elections either annually or biannually yet here we are and the first thing they do they fuck up , plus the hustings , candidates were told they would only be questioned on their presentations , yet that quickly became a rabble when people's past were questioned , you either do it right or don't do it at all .

Sorry but I don't buy this whole , it was a mistake pish .

as far as i'm aware the petition was published to highlight that there was no formal complaints procedure for RF and also due to requests falling on deaf ears, Raised by a young man who cared about the organisation he supported and was unwilling to be "pushed" in a direction he didn't want it to go, fair play to him.

I don't believe Club1872 have a formal complaints procedure either and i doubt we'll see the board implement one as a priority,.

It seems the default response is...oh but look you only got 68 signatures... what an absolute shame.

I simply cannot see success under the new board structure which will likely be

Craig Houston

Steve Sinclair

D'Art

James Blair

Laura Akers

Joanne Percival

Alex Wilson

A mix of RST and friends of the board and then D'art who is well respected and i love his written work, i fear he'd be the silent minority.

"It's a democracy, get over it", "one member one vote"

as far as i'm aware the petition was published to highlight that there was no formal complaints procedure for RF and also due to requests falling on deaf ears, Raised by a young man who cared about the organisation he supported and was unwilling to be "pushed" in a direction he didn't want it to go, fair play to him.

I don't believe Club1872 have a formal complaints procedure either and i doubt we'll see the board implement one as a priority,.

It seems the default response is...oh but look you only got 68 signatures... what an absolute shame.

I simply cannot see success under the new board structure which will likely be

Craig Houston

Steve Sinclair

D'Art

James Blair

Laura Akers

Joanne Percival

Alex Wilson

A mix of RST and friends of the board and then D'art who is well respected and i love his written work, i fear he'd be the silent minority.

"It's a democracy, get over it", "one member one vote"

Have you been on here since you failed to get elected to the RF board?