Club 1872 - Board election timetable and info

as far as i'm aware the petition was published to highlight that there was no formal complaints procedure for RF and also due to requests falling on deaf ears, Raised by a young man who cared about the organisation he supported and was unwilling to be "pushed" in a direction he didn't want it to go, fair play to him.

I don't believe Club1872 have a formal complaints procedure either and i doubt we'll see the board implement one as a priority,.

It seems the default response is...oh but look you only got 68 signatures... what an absolute shame.

I simply cannot see success under the new board structure which will likely be

Craig Houston

Steve Sinclair

D'Art

James Blair

Laura Akers

Joanne Percival

Alex Wilson

A mix of RST and friends of the board and then D'art who is well respected and i love his written work, i fear he'd be the silent minority.

"It's a democracy, get over it", "one member one vote"

There was a complaints procedure bud - a member of this forum in fact claimed that I had no right to stand for the board and put a complaint in!

The petition was designed to stop/delay the vote on whether to proceed with the club 1872 proposal - whether you agree with JMcG's reasoning or not I think thats a fair assessmen. Personally I found it rather frustrating at the time as there was (and still is) a large amount of misinformation regarding the proposal.

I really don't know who will get on the board - There has been a lot of noise around various candidates and it'll be interesting to see the rest of the hustings.

FWIW, I believe Scott has pulled out of this after being made aware of the club's issues with BBC Scotland.

He has only just found out the Club's issues with BBC Scotland ?

Has he been living on Mars ?

I am astounded. Sorry, but this tells me the guys is completely out of touch - and would probably instantly have me not voting for him.

Is there any plans to show the candidates making their pitches , the Q&A was very good but I would have thought the presentations were more pertinent

If you click on the candidates names list on the Club 1872 website the videos of the personal presentations are there

Edited by D'Artagnan