Club 1872 - Board election timetable and info

According to FF posters a guy called Brian Bowman took the BBC gig and done a Hatchet job on King and the new Board. I haven't heard it so just going by comments on there.

Is he also on the candidates list?

According to FF posters a guy called Brian Bowman took the BBC gig and done a Hatchet job on King and the new Board. I haven't heard it so just going by comments on there.

No hes not , hes a bit of a loose cannon is Brian

No hes not , hes a bit of a loose cannon is Brian

He's the guy trying to give Blair a hard time on the first hustings video. Criticises everyone else but it's ok for him to go on to BBC and rubbish club board especially Dave King.

I've spoken to Brian once or twice in the past and to say he's rather eccentric is being generous.

I'm stunned anyone thought he was suitable for live radio but BBC Scotland are clearly struggling for contributors to Rangers related segments as (most) fans stand with their club.

I've spoken to Brian once or twice in the past and to say he's rather eccentric is being generous.

I'm stunned anyone thought he was suitable for live radio but BBC Scotland are clearly struggling for contributors to Rangers related segments as (most) fans stand with their club.

I think BBC knew what they would get with this guy.

Speaking of media performances, good to see plgsarmy on Sky News earlier. Somewhat ambushed by their researchers, she did a fine job of turning a clichéd negative debate over Old Firm sectarianism into a positive match outlook for us.

Speaking of media performances, good to see plgsarmy on Sky News earlier. Somewhat ambushed by their researchers, she did a fine job of turning a clichéd negative debate over Old Firm sectarianism into a positive match outlook for us.

Well done, C!