Club 1872 - Board election timetable and info

it seems certain people are getting questioned on their pasts whilst others are getting a free ride on their chequered history , that's why Iain Leiper ,aka D,artagnan , will be so important to get elected , no baggage , no interest in personal gain , only the Rangers

Loudon Tavern

@Weerthepeople @rchrdtknsn @ChrisGraham76 @Acemcl though I've got my question for you for the hustings lined up ��

J McGookin

@TheLoudenTavern @rchrdtknsn @ChrisGraham76 @Acemcl Have you seen my presentation?

LT

@Weerthepeople @rchrdtknsn @ChrisGraham76 @Acemcl nope. You'll have 5 mins and 5 mins like the rest ��

JMcG

@TheLoudenTavern @rchrdtknsn @ChrisGraham76 @Acemcl ...And you're aware you can only ask questions based on my presentation...yes?

Can't be right surely.

Tweets are accurate, but. Plus this one from Steve Sinclair @Weerthepeople @TheLoudenTavern @rchrdtknsn @ChrisGraham76 @Acemcl not strictly true , questions on cv as well as relating to c1872

Tweets are accurate, but. Plus this one from Steve Sinclair @Weerthepeople @TheLoudenTavern @rchrdtknsn @ChrisGraham76 @Acemcl not strictly true , questions on cv as well as relating to c1872

That's correct Bearger , however at the start of last nights meeting it was stated that questions were only to be on presentations , it didn't stay like that and was quite poorly chaired

It's weird, well at least to me that somebody who started a petition to stop Club1872 being formed is now standing to be on its board.

That's not what the petition was about and well you know it , will await the condemnation of others that are standing on their chequered pasts , won't hold my breath though .

Oh and Richard Atkinson has already backed up the reason behind the petition as being correct .

That's not what the petition was about and well you know it , will await the condemnation of others that are standing on their chequered pasts , won't hold my breath though .

Oh and Richard Atkinson has already backed up the reason behind the petition as being correct .

What was it about then?

What was it about then?[/quote

Well since you knew all about it , you tell me, sorry Bearger I'm being a dick ,just getting pissed off at all the positioning and politics that's going on just now .

Edited by rbr

I wouldn't have thought so but I guess there is a limit in what they can talk about.

The guy seems happy enough to answer questions on Twitter though as far as I can see.

It's what they were saying on twitter before the hustings that I would lke to see.

What was it about then?[/quote

Well since you knew all about it , you tell me, sorry Bearger I'm being a dick ,just getting pissed off at all the positioning and politics that's going on just now .

https://www.change.org/p/the-board-of-rangers-first-2014-cic-owe-a-duty-of-care-to-its-members-to-proceed-if-club1872-is-to-succeed-it-requires-social-cohesion-we-re-not-ready