Full Rangers 06/07 Fixture List...

Will miss the first Ibrox OF game due to be on my honeymoon... :(

When's the 1st OF game at Ibrox?

Scrap the honeymoon Frankie, hell even scrap the wedding you know it makes sense. Think about it mate, under the thumb for the rest of your life. *shudder* :D

What away games is it easy to get tickets for? Managed Dundee Utd and Killie last season but wondered if there was anymore

Most are actually OK gersfem depending on how we are playing at the time and what time KO is etc.

The only games that you don't see tickets for sale at (on the day of the game) are Hearts, Hibs and Craptic. The other games you'll pick up tickets outside the ground / bus park etc quite easily.

Our RSC usually get left with tickets for most away games and we are usually to be seen selling these outside of a pub near the ground ;) or trying to sell them to Del and his dodgy Fife m8's.....

If I know in enough time, I'll post any spares for away games on here, but it is usually when we get on the bus that we know we have spares as folks don't turn up when they say they will....

Cammy F