Full Rangers 06/07 Fixture List...

Most are actually OK gersfem depending on how we are playing at the time and what time KO is etc.

The only games that you don't see tickets for sale at (on the day of the game) are Hearts, Hibs and Craptic. The other games you'll pick up tickets outside the ground / bus park etc quite easily.

Our RSC usually get left with tickets for most away games and we are usually to be seen selling these outside of a pub near the ground ;) or trying to sell them to Del and his dodgy Fife m8's.....

If I know in enough time, I'll post any spares for away games on here, but it is usually when we get on the bus that we know we have spares as folks don't turn up when they say they will....

Cammy F

Ok cheers Cammy. We have applied for away tickets but with it being our first year not really expecting to get any. Just wanted to be able to get to more games this year

Ok cheers Cammy. We have applied for away tickets but with it being our first year not really expecting to get any. Just wanted to be able to get to more games this year

You'll probably get 3 or 4 in your allocation gersfem - probably DAFC, Motherwell, Killie and Dundee UTD. If you are lucky you might even get one of the big 3 - just remember that Craptic don't offer concesions...

As I said, if our club have any spares, I'll post on here as soon as I know, but like I said most of the time its when we get to the bus that we find out folks have not turned up...

Cammy F

Falkirk and ICT away we hardly got any tickets for because of the small allocation.

I'm relatively surprised at how we start. Was expecting Tynecastle for opening game. But the tims go there for the 2nd game haha.

I'm off to America for 2 weeks in October, luckily am only missing one game:) Scotland must be playing

Cammy,

Don't forget your good friend Craig here........

Motherwell on the Sunday doesn't quite work too well but Utd at Ibrox on Saturday 5th August might be ideal !!

I need to check the schedules of the parents while we are home !

Cammy,

Don't forget your good friend Craig here........

Motherwell on the Sunday doesn't quite work too well but Utd at Ibrox on Saturday 5th August might be ideal !!

I need to check the schedules of the parents while we are home !

Craig, drop me a PM about this and include your email addy if you want as I am one of the most forgetfull people in the world m8...!!!! And keep reminding me about this!!!

Cammy F

Just read that on a Hearts website they are claiming that this seasons fixtures are the same as last seasons, only reversed! So much for them being 'computor generated'... :D

I Bet we still end up playing 3 away games after the split....:o

Cammy F