Spain (1 team) vs England (1)

France (1) vs Spain (2 teams)

Germany (1) vs Spain (3)

Portgual (1) vs Italy (1)

Germany (2) vs England (2)

Portugal (2) vs Germany (3)

Spain (4) vs Italy (2)

England (3) vs France (2)

Good to have all these "Champions" involved in this round. Pretty clear why they don't want the rabble amongst them. Then again, methinks UEFA wants to change the rules, so that individual teams are ranked by their own exploits, not altered by what their countries got from their respective teams endeavours of years gone by. No shit!

I think I'd disagree with two of your choices. I think you are under-estimating both Leicester and Monaco, and possibly over-estimating Sevilla and for sure Man. City.

Opinions are great, eh?

I think Leicester can take Sevilla. The first leg being away gives them an edge.

There's no way Leicester are beating Sevilla. Just my opinion, but I just can't see it. Monaco are one of the most solid defensive teams out there and will be no push-over.

It always amazes me the way our media write-off European sides before a ball is kicked. Anyone that is not a 'big name' is a pub team.

Edited by Rousseau

There's no way Leicester are beating Sevilla. Just my opinion, but I just can't see it. Monaco are one of the most solid defensive teams out there and will be no push-over.

It always amazes me the way our media write-off European sides before a ball is kicked. Anyone that is not a 'big name' is a pub team.

Monaco averaging 3 goals a game to