[FT] Kilmarnock 1 - 1 Rangers (Tavernier 59)

That's simple blather and rather vogue right now. Anyone babbles that and they start believing it. As if the Amoruso's, Gough's and Brown's never conceeded bad goals. There is next to no leeway given here, either they are sublime or bad, which is rubbish. And they whipped up this hysteria from the first day of the season and it starts to take a hold. Each time an opponent crosses the half-way line, people apparently start to wet their knickers. It's not like we've conceeded an ridiculous amount of goals, which would warrant such statements.

There is no doubt that we conceded bad goals, or make that simple goals. Had we scored them, we'd heap praise on the strikers. Our main fault, once again tonight, is converting the chances we create. Why drum the one problem constantly up, when the other is far more obvious?

Couldn't agree more dB.

Mutton is given the last word on BT to say what is generally accepted as the truth. Personally like yourself our problems are more to do further up the park.

I'm putting our poor form down to the up and coming old firm game, our players probably have had one eye on that game since the fixtures were announced, very unprofessional some may say but it's the biggest game most of our players have ever had to play in. The Scottish SF last season was the same...the players got hero status for that and want more of the same me thinks and through rawness as a team and a little lack of concentration have found themselves dropping points early in the season. Be good to get the OF done and out the road with a victory.

The 'spy in the stand' John Kennedy wouldn't have learned much from watching us lately.

Sorry that's shite :D

Which makes it a dive Ian. Had he went down clutching his face then fair enough, but he clearly removed that left leg from the surface.

He will get a 2 game suspension from that as he wasn't booked. You can take that to the bank as it means he will miss the Old Firm game !

For me a dive is when no contact is made Craig,I've already said I didn't think it was a penalty,he was elbowed in the face as you can see from his reaction,he was trying to turn inside the player and was elbowed,his reaction was normal and he was looking for a penalty,I'm not sure how I'd react when elbowed whilst trying to turn inside,anyway there were more clear cut penalty claims that were ignored by poor refereeing again,the Barton one is cheating as the ref was directly in line with it and seen it!

For me a dive is when no contact is made Craig,I've already said I didn't think it was a penalty,he was elbowed in the face as you can see from his reaction,he was trying to turn inside the player and was elbowed,his reaction was normal and he was looking for a penalty,I'm not sure how I'd react when elbowed whilst trying to turn inside,anyway there were more clear cut penalty claims that were ignored by poor refereeing again,the Barton one is cheating as the ref was directly in line with it and seen it!

his ridiculous dive absolutely ensured he wouldn't get a foul

it was so bad it was comical

his ridiculous dive absolutely ensured he wouldn't get a foul

it was so bad it was comical

Well we all see things different mate,as I said he was elbowed and reacted to it,not as if there wasn't any contact!,but as I have said there were more stone wall penalties denied. One thing about Scottish football is the total inconsintency in referees!,sad really!

Well we all see things different mate,as I said he was elbowed and reacted to it,not as if there wasn't any contact!,but as I have said there were more stone wall penalties denied. One thing about Scottish football is the total inconsintency in referees!,sad really!

kilmarnock should have had pen for handball but in fairness to the ref he probably couldn't see it

the barton one was blatant as he was looking right at it

you'll get no argument from me as to how bad our refs are but that dive was an embarrassment.

It's not blather though dB.

Anyone that follows football would agree with Sutton that our central defense is horrendous. I would be surprised if ANY Rangers fan disagreed. Our central defense is absolutely appalling.

The difference between the Amo's, Gough's, Butchers etc and Kiernan/Wilsob/Hill is that with the former 3 giving away bad goals was surprising when it happened... With the latter 3 the surprise actually comes if they get a clean sheet

Neat one. Can I go back playing Skyrim now?

IMHO, the hysteria has taken a firm grip.

kilmarnock should have had pen for handball but in fairness to the ref he probably couldn't see it

the barton one was blatant as he was looking right at it

you'll get no argument from me as to how bad our refs are but that dive was an embarrassment.

It's ok to to disagree though!,he was elbowed!