Needs to perk his ideas up.

That's 4 games now we'sve struggled to create any chances. We got lucky against Hibs, their keeper is shit. The home leg against Osasuna was probably the worst performance under Smith since he came back to manage us. Our goal against the mhanks came from a set piece. Novo had a half chance which again came from a set piece. Tonight, apart from Rae's chance we created absolutely nothing and even at that his chance came from a fuck up by the Osasuna defence.

His choice of tactics in big games is killing us. Long balls upto either Novo who will always lose out in the air to the centre backs, Boyd who is pish and can't trap a bag of cement and Sebo who doesn't really know himself what he's going next doesn't work. Why can't WS see this when every supporter up and down the country can?!?! :confused:

I was against WS coming back to manage us when PLG left because of his piss poor record in europe and it looks like nothing new has changed - same old pish every game.

We'll be laughed out of the CL if we make it that far next season.

Pissed off and raging Loyal! :mad:

That's 4 games now we'sve struggled to create any chances. We got lucky against Hibs, their keeper is shit. The home leg against Osasuna was probably the worst performance under Smith since he came back to manage us. Our goal against the mhanks came from a set piece. Novo had a half chance which again came from a set piece. Tonight, apart from Rae's chance we created absolutely nothing and even at that his chance came from a fuck up by the Osasuna defence.

His choice of tactics in big games is killing us. Long balls upto either Novo who will always lose out in the air to the centre backs, Boyd who is pish and can't trap a bag of cement and Sebo who doesn't really know himself what he's going next doesn't work. Why can't WS see this when every supporter up and down the country can?!?! :confused:

I was against WS coming back to manage us when PLG left because of his piss poor record in europe and it looks like nothing new has changed - same old pish every game.

We'll be laughed out of the CL if we make it that far next season.

Pissed off and raging Loyal! :mad:

I can only agree Gav my feelings exactly. I would rather have stayed with McLiesh to be honest as get Smith back and that is saying something.

You've got a point or 2 Gav, we are struggling to make chances but its blind obvious the reason - we have played those games with 1 striker. As you say every supporter can see it so why cant he.

I will be really interested to see his selection against Aberdeen at Ibrox on saturday. if he plays 1 upfront against them then thats an embarresment. But I was right that Rae would come in last night and I just know for a fact Boyd will be back against them. If he is then he il be fuming if he plays him upfront on his own, and having a midfielder playing right behind him doesnt count.

If Prso is only available for 20 mins a game then he should just retire but if he isnt then he has GOT to start even though he only lasts 60 mins. Id rather us play good football through Prso for the first hour where we can build a lead rather than play boring 4-5-1 and hope it changes in the last 25 mins.