Banner for Saturday

On a similar theme to another site but what banner should be on show at the Savilledome on Sat, I personally would love to see one with a photo of the man himself waving his cigar pointing towards the home fans quoting his catchphrase "Now then guys n gals'

The last thing we should do is display a banner about them in any context. We talk on a daily basis about the obsessed bunch from the East End who will no doubt have a banner about Rangers on saturday but leave that to them. That's their pathetic M.O. and I would rather we would promote our own history and club than make some sad point using child abuse as the subject matter. That make us no better than them in my eyes.

Come on guys let's forget banners,have no pyrotechnics or silly singing and keep us the sports pages and not front page damaging headlines and leave all the silly stuff to the castle doom yahoos.

Agree 100% but I fear we will see all of the 3 you have listed above. I hate to be a Debbie Downer but I can't say that I'm looking forward to the game this weekend with any great gusto.