I hope Walter sits down with his staff, including Murray and sets out a direction for the club.

WS is Rangers through and through but why is he so negative with selections?

Does he not have confidence in the pack of cards he has been dealt with? I could understand his point if this was true but he plays the dumplings that ive no confidence in.

Next season we have to get closer to Celtic and i think we will slightly but not over a season.

He has got to get back to putting 2 strikers on the field. If he wants to keep 5 in the midfield then fine, play a 3-5-2.

Ok, he doesnt have an open cheque book to sign 6 million pound players again but FFS lets set out ambitions higher than Scott McDonald. Id rather Scott MacLean back than him as the latter is playing at a higher level than Motherwell IMO.

The dead wood needs booted out along with those who just dont have it in there locker.

IMO Ian Murray, Charlie Adam, Gavin Rae and Kris Boyd are squad players at best and others arent far off them like Sebo, Novo, Thomson, but these guys have to be playing right now as we dont have anyone else.

Kevin Thomson hasnt impressed me one bit and I wasnt impressed when we signed him. He has to prove this bear wrong.

We are crying out for some experienced midfielders and strikers. Its worked good at the back bring in 2 older players and we still have a few young centre halfs in Svensson, Papac and Webster to come in.

A quality forward needs to come in. Ive mentioned Robbie Fowler before as the answer. People say he is finished but he is 30 or 31 and still has a magical touch compared to Boyd. I honestly think he would sign for us if we went for him.

you would have thought we had the away goal advantage the way walter set his stall out last night. he really had to go for it from the offset. i just wonder how long he will persevere with the 4 5 1 formation before he realises what we already know. IT DOESNT BLOODY WORK!

Every team who we play in europe looks so superior to us with their passing and movement it's unreal. We panic when we have the ball while the likes of Osasuna always look to play the ball out of defence into midfield and their attackers make promising runs down the wings to create space. We do none of that.

WS has to do something in the summer - leave!

Walter has a massive rebuilding job on his hands, he is well aware of this. To call for his head after less than three months in charge is absolutley ridiculous.

The squad needs massively over hauled but that was never going to happen in the january transfer window. Walter knows the limitations of the squad and thats why in our last 3 games the set up has been fairly negative. Going out against these teams with all guns blazing would result in us getting picked off as we're not good enough yet.

Walter should be judged on next season, not this one. He needs to be allowed to bringl in his own players, hopefully our chairman will back him but I'm not holding my breath.

But come on, sacking him???? Madness, get behind the team and the manager..the good times will come again

But come on, sacking him???? Madness, get behind the team and the manager..the good times will come again

Agreed, we cant sack him, its stability we need. Plus domestically he is the man to make us catch up on Celtic IMO.

Also agreed he was never going to change the team in January but its no excuse for being so negative in the last 4 games. We should be going to Hibs to thump them not playing 1 upfront.

I would have liked to have seen us play a bit more positvley against Hibs but we ground out the result and thats what matters. I think we'll be more positive in our remaining games this season, starting on saturday. A win against the sheep would all but secure second place.

Walter has a massive rebuilding job on his hands, he is well aware of this. To call for his head after less than three months in charge is absolutley ridiculous.

We know what's going to happen in europe next season and the season after and the season after - pumped out in the early stages as per usual. We may well catch Celtic up in the league but I also want a decent run in europe and under WS that ain't going to happen. Am I asking to much wanting to do well in europe AND win the SPL?

You don't know that we will be put out early on. Look at McLeish's last season. The worst run in our history, yet we reach the last sixteen of the Champions League. I know times aren't great, but give Walter time

WS has to lay it on the line to DM about just how bad the current squad is. I think he's moved to strengthen the base of the squad in terms of young players, but we need to spend decent money and get a few players who are a clear class above what we have at the moment.