History can lead us to victory: Celtic v Rangers Match Preview

You know, even a star-studded Advocaat-team managed to fell apart 6-2 at the Scumhut, so if we are on the end of a hiding, we'd be in "good company". Only that I think that it might be closer to a 4-4 tomorrow ...

6-2 flattered them IMO. We had a good goal chalked off for offside and played most of the football that day. They had about 7/8 shots and scored 6. When does that ever happen? Let's not forget that their first/second goal was also miles offside. Our own 5-1 victory in the next game was far more convincing

Edited by BlackSocksRedTops

The manger said only Crooks and Dodoo are unavailable for Saturday but I don't see how Waghorn can be ready after having played nothing but some time in a testimonial in the past 5 weeks.

If he can give us an hour he still has to play.

I didn't even think of Windass earlier, he could be brought on to give them troubles.

We have good attacking options, its all about getting it right in midfield - something we have struggled thus far.

If O'Halloran can't get a start in game like this, what was the point of signing him? An outball to a player of his pace could really be vital tomorrow as their defence seems as suspect as ours

The manager wants competition for every position!,one plays the other misses out!,it's called having a squad,every player can't play in every game!.

Windass is as rapid as any of our players and has more of an end product,Forrester is rapid and has an end product,all about opinions but right now MOH isn't producing an end product,not that he hasn't pushed for a start,in fact I'd be quite happy if he started but he has a fight on his hand to get that starting position.

The manager wants competition for every position!,one plays the other misses out!,it's called having a squad,every player can't play in every game!.

Windass is as rapid as any of our players and has more of an end product,Forrester is rapid and has an end product,all about opinions but right now MOH isn't producing an end product,not that he hasn't pushed for a start,in fact I'd be quite happy if he started but he has a fight on his hand to get that starting position.

Just because he isn't scoring doesn't mean he isn't producing. How many assists did he have against Linfield, some of them were laid on a plate.

I hear you Ian but I feel that MOH has been unlucky as many of the games we play don't really let his attributes shine through. I agree wholeheartedly about competition dude. I just feel that he might be something Celtic won't expect tomorrow

Just because he isn't scoring doesn't mean he isn't producing. How many assists did he have against Linfield, some of them were laid on a plate.

The manager picks the team mate,not you,me or any other person,and I'm sure he knows what is the best team to start having watched every player every day in training and how the manager wants to set his team up,simples!. I think I also said I'd be quite happy if he plays,the point is the manager believes any player he picks will do the business for him,and I agree. Why is it correct to say why sign a player if he doesn't play him?,he might play him!,he might not!,does that mean the player should not have signed if he doesn't play him?.

Producing is not necessarily scoring,that is what I meant,an end product.

Edited by ian1964

I hear you Ian but I feel that MOH has been unlucky as many of the games we play don't really let his attributes shine through. I agree wholeheartedly about competition dude. I just feel that he might be something Celtic won't expect tomorrow

I agree mate, as I said I would be quite happy if MOH started,as I would with whoever starts as I believe we have good competition,we have a few players with pace who will start and who will not start. I was just disagreeing with you when you said why sign him if he doesn't play!.