Starting 11

I dont think it will be long before MW has to consider his position

Oh my lord..... Here we go already. Thought not unexpected.

And who would you replace him with that is within our price range ?

In fact, don't even bother responding Rab - talkf of MW having to consider his position this early in his first season in the SPL is the worst case of short-termism I have witnessed in a very long time !

Are you really being honest though.?Admire the chin up stuff mate----------but really?

I still think we can match anybody in the league but we need to get a settled starting 11 and get them gelling/playing. And maybe we need to try Crooks out at CB.

Rodgers was a major coup for them. He's a very talented manager who will be back in the Premiership before long.

He is a far better manager than Deila I give you that.

I don't think he is any better than Warburton, though appreciate his CV looks superior. Have the two on a level playing field and we would see who is the best. But currently you cant compare when we are shopping in poundland whilst, by comparison, Rodgers is shopping in Louis Vuitton.

Oh my lord..... Here we go already. Thought not unexpected.

And who would you replace him with that is within our price range ?

In fact, don't even bother responding Rab - talkf of MW having to consider his position this early in his first season in the SPL is the worst case of short-termism I have witnessed in a very long time !

There is no way Warburton or the board will be giving any consideration to his position. He's the manager and will remain the manager till at least the end of his contract. He's as good as anything we could get and i'm happy with him.

Edited by JFK-1

I dont think it will be long before MW has to consider his position

It would have to go majorly wrong for him to not get the rest of the season. If we don't finish at least second we will need a change of manager though. To be honest, I have pretty limited faith in him now because I don't see us ever being defensively solid under him, and that's no use at all.

As I said in a previous post though, we have spent peanuts on our team so it's no surprise that Celtic are comfortably superior.

Our top priorities at the start of the season should have been two better CB's than we've got and a striker to replace Miller. What we got was a load of squad players

Funnily enough I think that we would have provided more stern competition today if we had the same starting XI as we had in the SC semi. The acquisitions we have made have been good but they haven't particularly strengthened the starting XI - other than Windass and, possibly Rossiter.