Starting 11

Ah, the excuse club! You wield that with the same expertise as gunslinger was his Vuckic cudgel and Rab is with his "we didn't make improvements where needed"-mantra. No disrespect to anyone, BTW. The point is, I did not "excuse" our faults, but assumed that things might have gone diferent had we not handed them three goals on the plate. No matter how well they played before that. You can sure assume they would have gubbed us anyway, but that's your point of view, not a cast-into-stone fact.

Meanwhile, as long as people argue about our games - victory, draw or defeat - as if the opposition was not there, the ref was e.g. running amok, or a lucky deflection was involved (when it clearly was the case), I will throw that into any debate. And if e.g. you deem that to be an excuse, you simply ignore the reality of a football match. Which is, of course, entirely up to you. But perhaps you refrain from preaching your views as being more relevant than others by wielding your excuse club. Cheers.

Whatever mate, I'm not really interested.

I don't mind being given a football lesson, yes it hurts, especially against those goons. But in the correct circumstances it can be a positive thing, as long as we learn what were our mistakes and deficiencies and learn from them.

Pace and accuracy of our passing need to improve, stop the giving the opposition an easy target with howlers in defense. There is a defender in there with big Senderos but he needs to be told to screw the heid and stop being rash, don't dive in reckless nor stupid hand balls, you're no a goalkeeper ffs

I wouldn't exactly say we were given a footballing lesson yesterday. I would say that the most influential players in Celtic's victory were in blue and not green/white. We made a hard game harder by the way we played and ultimately were the architects of our own downfall

I wouldn't exactly say we were given a footballing lesson yesterday. I would say that the most influential players in Celtic's victory were in blue and not green/white. We made a hard game harder by the way we played and ultimately were the architects of our own downfall

I take your point Bear, but ultimately they were the better team through hard work, determination, better organised and on the day better technical ability. With their passing, pressing and tackling, i can't think of one department we dominated? If the team don't take a lesson from them into the next game, against them we're done for.

Edited by aweebluesoandso