Morons in our support today

If we don't do it then we have nothing to worry about in terms of balanced reporting.

We really do shoot ourselves in the foot all too often.

Your right Craig, not disputing it or condoning it. It's shocking. I'm just pointing out that it's not a level playing field with anything.

When will our followers who are so idiotic either grow up or just F**K off.

Probably not until the real support become more vocal about not accepting them. I brought photos here of the idiot who set off the smoke bomb at Motherwell and there were many fans all around him doing little more than just looking at him albeit disapprovingly. They're not going to go away because of disapproving looks.

Some silly billys never learn

They certainly do not. These silly billys are determined to drag our club back to the dark ages and I for one wish they would f**k off. I didn't think I could get more angry and pissed off after the result today but this tops anything on the pitch. Ok we lost a match but we will be back. We can change that and hopefully turn it around soon but I genuinely fear this nonsense will plague us forever and in turn we are going to lose generations of kids and potential new fans thanks to the actions of these f**kwits.

The thing is this could be less than a handful of people maybe even just one or two. Contrast that to the THOUSANDS at the cup final causing half a million pounds worth of damage and being called exuberant. It was as substantial portion of their entire support while any of ours who became involved were a fraction of a percentage

Doesnt make a difference if it was one, ten or ten thousand. Willful vandalism by one person is the same as willful vandalism by ten thousand. There is no condoning it.

If you are talking about how this will be reported vs how the Cup final damage was reported then, again, I say that if we dont actually create a rod for own own backs then we give them nothing to dehumanize us over. But, yet again, we DO have an element of moronic followers (no different to any other club - but I do wish we would be smarter than theirs).

Well if the Hibs fans are claiming that our songs provoked them into the post Cup Final madness, then perhaps the banners aimed at our fans e. g. "know your place h** s**m" provoked this. .That's how they'd pay this.

The photos look a bit odd, too.... But that may be clutching at straws.

I'm also curious as to why there was always damage to the toilets in the Broomy when they came calling twice a year, yet the MSN decides to highlight this now??

Agree completely. Doing what they do only lowers us to their level. I understand these pics were taken from a bears snap chat account and put on twitter which is when it went viral. It's nearly 5 years since that mob were at Ibrox and the selfie, pic taking behaviour has escalated considerably since then. If they're thick enough to take pics of their stupid behaviour then of course the MSM are going to latch onto it

Well if the Hibs fans are claiming that our songs provoked them into the post Cup Final madness, then perhaps the banners aimed at our fans e. g. "know your place h** s**m" provoked this. .That's how they'd pay this.

The photos look a bit odd, too.... But that may be clutching at straws.

CsA2DxdWcAAQ_0V.jpg

This is an officer of @policescotland who threatened to arrest a Bear for asking him about the sectarian Hun banner

CsA07aRXYAAbc0W.jpg

Edited by barca72