I don't know how may games Costa has got away with decisions this season, all 3 of the opening games. But I felt he was touched against Swansea and wasn't an obviously dive like previous. His goal was touch and go for dangerous play as was Koscienlys for Arsenal.

1 - 2, Costa again but not enough.

City win tomorrow and the League's over.

You ok, SBS?

Never expected to win it. After finishing mid table in the league it's clear that a lot of added quality was required. That didn't happen. Not really convinced by Conte either - think it was a pretty strange appointment.

Thought this would be a banker 2-2 draw.

Chelsea certainly not the same team, I thought it would be a see-saw season for them but will be involved in plenty high goalscoring games.

Liverpool beginning to click. It will be them Everton and Spurs going for two CL spots. I expect the Manchester clubs will ease the top two but some having doubts about Utd following 2 defeats.

Liverpool will always do well against the bigger teams, just because of the high-intensity of their game, but their season will be defined by how they do against the smaller sides where they always lose points. I don't see that changing, yet.

I think Chelsea tried to settle into a low block to nullify Liverpool's pace in-behind. It worked for the majority of the game, but they were almost too passive in defending. It had to be a 'plan' because when they attacked they were very pacey and energetic. If not for awful set-piece defending -- sound familiar? -- and that wonder-strike, I don't remember Liverpool creating too much, except long-range strikes. It did remind me of the Old Firm game where we tried to nullify their pace be sitting deep and zonal. It worked for the most part, but we were undone by mistakes and poor set-pieces.

I think Chelsea will do well this season, and I can see them finishing above Liverpool. Conte is an excellent manager.

It's Mac City's League to lose, with Man U, Chelsea, Liverpool, fighting for the other spots. Arsenal seem average, with the teams mentioned getting better. Tottenham are a good side, but again, I just think the 'big-four' (minus Arsenal) have got better again.