Hanging Effigies and Sectarian Banners

What was on display yesterday beggars belief. One that anyone would do this and two on world suicide prevention day!!! There are millions in the UK and worldwide who suffer mental illness and thoughts of suicide and self harm.

These halfwits and I use halfwits as if I refer to them as what they are lowers me to their level. Not only mock this illness but there are hundreds/thousands around them who stand by allowing it to happen and think it's funny. Make no mistake, plod and the match commander sure as heck knew they were there, because if they didn't and people were allowed time to clamber up and position these then what were plod and the match commander in particular down while this was going on?? After all there are cameras all over us in there?????

I will make a point of pursuing this if nothing is forthcoming from Plod Scotland, C****c and I will be more than curious to hear what certain political figures have to say re their fellow fans.

What was on display yesterday beggars belief. One that anyone would do this and two on world suicide prevention day!!! There are millions in the UK and worldwide who suffer mental illness and thoughts of suicide and self harm.

These halfwits and I use halfwits as if I refer to them as what they are lowers me to their level. Not only mock this illness but there are hundreds/thousands around them who stand by allowing it to happen and think it's funny. Make no mistake, plod and the match commander sure as heck knew they were there, because if they didn't and people were allowed time to clamber up and position these then what were plod and the match commander in particular down while this was going on?? After all there are cameras all over us in there?????

I will make a point of pursuing this if nothing is forthcoming from Plod Scotland, C****c and I will be more than curious to hear what certain political figures have to say re their fellow fans.

It was nothing to do with suicide!,it was mock executions!,clearly with the hands tied behind their backs

That may or may not be correct Ian?. Either way the points that are being made are still the same. What kind of twisted message is that and how did police Scotland manage to either miss people climbing up to put them there or worse, see them and allow this to happen??

Someone is responsible at C****c and Plod Scotland.

I wonder what those who organise world suicide day may think of this?? We shall hopefully find out.

Alternatively C****c could always confirm it was indeed "mock" executions, which I would like to see them explain away??

There is defiantly a pattern here. IRAoeke-demonstrate and fund on behalf of Palestine terrorists-now mock executions!! I would suggest that along with banners such as "Hun Scum" and "This is War" portray a glaring escalation of hostility and bigotry on their side. This is a political quagmire for those politicians with ties to this club that breathes in a cesspit of hate filled sectarian bigotry, and it would seem now, involved in the mocking of the mentally ill or executing those who follow another football team or worship a different faith.

Call me cynical but even the story that highlights the hanging effigies still manages to somehow shine a "positive" light on Celtic fans by finding a few Celtic voices that disapprove. If this was Rangers fans doing this, I feel we would not be afforded the chance to show how our normal fans would disapprove. It would be printed with every effort to tar every Rangers fan with the same horrible brush.

On the same topic, I did notice a few articles in the Herald leading up to the game that lead with a main image of Rangers and Celtic fans in the same picture. At first glance both pics seem to be showing both fans, segregated in a stadium but if you gave the images closer inspection, they had the Celtic fans in the foreground, slightly out of focus and Gers fans in the background in full focus so you could see every detail. IMO this was a deliberate attempt to draw the reader to the Rangers fans thus giving an impression that they were focus of the article. Or maybe I'm just paranoid?

Edited by BlackSocksRedTops

That may or may not be correct Ian?. Either way the points that are being made are still the same. What kind of twisted message is that and how did police Scotland manage to either miss people climbing up to put them there or worse, see them and allow this to happen??

Someone is responsible at C****c and Plod Scotland.

I wonder what those who organise world suicide day may think of this?? We shall hopefully find out.

Alternatively C****c could always confirm it was indeed "mock" executions, which I would like to see them explain away??

There is defiantly a pattern here. IRAoeke-demonstrate and fund on behalf of Palestine terrorists-now mock executions!! I would suggest that along with banners such as "Hun Scum" and "This is War" portray a glaring escalation of hostility and bigotry on their side. This is a political quagmire for those politicians with ties to this club that breathes in a cesspit of hate filled sectarian bigotry, and it would seem now, involved in the mocking of the mentally ill or executing those who follow another football team or worship a different faith.

I was led to believe the Green Brigade and Co. was dispersed around the stadium a few years back after various "problems" so how have they magically appeared in the same wee corner with all their bile?

I think that was true but the Yahoos board,as far as I know, gave in to them and let them join together again.

Remember putting one bad apple among the good soon destroys the good so guess what might have happened the one good yahoo would have been diseased.