Hanging Effigies and Sectarian Banners

John Beattie ‏@BBCJohnBeattie 10m10 minutes ago

Wondering this morning on @BBCRadioScot why the police leave the vandalism of toilets as a matter for football clubs

:facepalm:

Asked him why the BBC does not report on sectarian banners and hanged dolls. He will sure reply in kind ...

Daily Record seems to have whitewashed the game from history as usual. Funnily enough in the constant joke that is the "fan phone in" there is only a mention from a "Rangers fan" ashamed of the toilet fiasco.

I don't know why I'm surprised.

Daily Record seems to have whitewashed the game from history as usual. Funnily enough in the constant joke that is the "fan phone in" there is only a mention from a "Rangers fan" ashamed of the toilet fiasco.

I don't know why I'm surprised.

He also said that he was ashamed Warburton said there was no gulf, which there isn't and he's entitled to say anyway, joker, with fans like that turning their eyes from the injustices the Celtic lot get away with they don't need to sweep anything up.

Not that I condone the toilet stuff but let's have some parity.

All the sh*t surrounding this fixture has me teetering on the edge of jacking in football for good. TBH, due to a combination of various things I was already losing interest in the game I've loved since I was a nipper but the weekends nonsense maybe the final straw. I genuinely cannot be arsed with all this nonsense that has nowt to do with football,

All the sh*t surrounding this fixture has me teetering on the edge of jacking in football for good. TBH, due to a combination of various things I was already losing interest in the game I've loved since I was a nipper but the weekends nonsense maybe the final straw. I genuinely cannot be arsed with all this nonsense that has nowt to do with football,

I often have felt like that since the Martian landed in Glasgow. I've tried to give it up but I've not found this possible. All trying and failing does is add to the angst. It's a very long time since I enjoyed it and I doubt I ever will again. I don't even like coming home to visit family anymore. First Scottish football was ruined and now anything to do with the place is tainted.