5-1: A case for the defence, of any kind

Iget your post,RBR,i really do,however i dont think im over reacting.

Its how i saw it ,no more ,no less.

No I understand but it's just 1 game , we will improve as a team and as a club , but it's going to take time , just the same way as yesterday doesn't make them a great team , in some ways that makes it worse , but I honestly believe MWs after match presser was very good and very sensible .

We have a long way to go but we knew that. How anyone expected us to fare against a team where one player cost more than our entire squad is beyond me.

We need to spend millions to catch up. We need to earn them first.

We need to undo all the damage green did.

This will take a decade to fix properly unless we get lucky.

People need to decide if they are in it for the long term or not.

I do agree we have a long way to go but looking at things in the short term there does seem to be a change in the way we play. I can't put my finger on it but from the Scottish Cup up semi on, we haven't kicked a ball and have looked sluggish, predictable and very one dimensional.

Edited by BlackSocksRedTops

I have posted before on this WE NEED LEADERSHIP ON THE PITCH Lee Wallace is a true professional and deserves to be club captain but we need someone on the pitch to be a John Greig,Richard Gough or,dare I say it,Lee McCulloch who will get in the team's face if they are not performing and be able to organise things at corners/set pieces.

These guys would never allow heads to go down.

I do agree we have a long way but looking at things in the short term there does seem to be a change in the way we play. I can't put my finger on it but from the Scottish Cup up semi on, we haven't kicked a ball and have looked sluggish, predictable and very one dimensional.

we were pish at the end of last season and now with new additions.......we are still pish. The only improved player I can see is Tavernier who despite looking a lot more solid defensively, can still put in a decent cross and cause problems with his now less frequent charges up field.

Wallace has stayed the same, McKay needs dropped.

who knows if Wilson will make a better partner for Senderos ( not inspired by Danny to be honest)

bottom line is....if the second biggest budget in the SPL doesn't get you second place at least, then it's failure !!

We have a long way to go but we knew that. How anyone expected us to fare against a team where one player cost more than our entire squad is beyond me.

We need to spend millions to catch up. We need to earn them first.

We need to undo all the damage green did.

This will take a decade to fix properly unless we get lucky.

People need to decide if they are in it for the long term or not.

Where is the money going to come from? Until we can start finding quality players we can turn substantial profits on, or develop our own talent, I don't see how we're going to fix this mess. It's obvious the money isn't coming from Dave King or anyone else.

One thing is for sure, we're going to go absolutely nowhere just spending peanuts on cast offs from England. We need to be focusing on global talent, not just a small selection of players.

Edited by Ser Barristan Selmy

No I understand but it's just 1 game , we will improve as a team and as a club , but it's going to take time , just the same way as yesterday doesn't make them a great team , in some ways that makes it worse , but I honestly believe MWs after match presser was very good and very sensible .

It's not one game. We've been poor since the Scottish cup final and we're currently third in the league.