Celtic Park 'taunts/celebrates' Ibrox Disaster

Legally maybe. But morally.....

That mob showed jst how morally bankrupt they are on Saturday GS. I couldnt agree more with you on that front. They are the lowest of the low - but that isnt all their own fault, it is also enabled by their Board who allow them free reign to act the way they do ,by the footballing authorities who do likewise, as well as Police Scotland who also allow it to happen.

Absolute scumbags. And yet..... we had some on this very forum who thought that we should consider banners depicting Jimmy Savile..... how would THAT have went down ? And would it have been any more morally bankrupt (and before anyone starts the "It is highlighting paedophilia - we all know that is nonsense).

Taking the moral high ground actually requires you to be morally astute.

That mob showed jst how morally bankrupt they are on Saturday GS. I couldnt agree more with you on that front. They are the lowest of the low - but that isnt all their own fault, it is also enabled by their Board who allow them free reign to act the way they do ,by the footballing authorities who do likewise, as well as Police Scotland who also allow it to happen.

Absolute scumbags. And yet..... we had some on this very forum who thought that we should consider banners depicting Jimmy Savile..... how would THAT have went down ? And would it have been any more morally bankrupt (and before anyone starts the "It is highlighting paedophilia - we all know that is nonsense).

Taking the moral high ground actually requires you to be morally astute.

C****c FC have actually rewarded the Groin Brigade by giving them a nice new standing area so they can create their special match atmosphere!

C****c FC have actually rewarded the Groin Brigade by giving them a nice new standing area so they can create their special match atmosphere!

And do you honestly believe the 'plan' to have a disgraceful display celebrating the 66 who died in 1971 at Ibrox wasn't seen coming? I believe it. How can that be ? Is it the SNP GOVERNMENT who are also involved in this wearing of green white and orange t shirts to give us one?

How many coppers were there on duty? One of them must have seen it. Do they always wait for a complaint before wiring in?

14333096_1827240194173767_5729690094826124016_n.jpg?oh=8d1eef91715b6a007827458654b5ae97&oe=58793FD2

POLICE SHOCKER.

The police now seem to have had a massive about turn in the way they investigate crime. Apparently they now wait for complaints even when crimes take place in full view.

They will "monitor social media" really?

Our post less than 24 hours ago has attracted over 130k views but they hadn't noticed. Really?

Next time a football fan is lifted at a game they should politely ask how a complaint had been made against them.

Absolute joke of a comment from some idiot in Police Scotland.

Just a small update...I never expected a phone call or a chap on the door from Police Scotland regarding my 'hate crime' concern on the green brigades obvious celebration of the 66 football fans who lost their lives at exit 13 at Ibrox in 1971.

I wanted it to be put on record, I know that sort of complaint can NEVER be proved - UNTIL THE NEXT TIME!

It was deliberately aimed at the 66 who died that day and I'm furious about that!

In the interest of balance, I suspect that the timing was planned and organised by hardcore elements in the crowd, but the majority will simply have got carried away with it. As mentioned previously, they were 3-1 up (albeit against a new team with no history, only just promoted to the premiership so nothing to get all that excited about surely?) and actually playing pretty well. Lots to celebrate and for the vast majority of Celtic fans, that will be all it was, a celebration. Yes it was most likely timed deliberately by some, but you can't tar all fans with the same brush.