Their statement ("Spokesman")- even worse than predicted. Absurd

This press release by C1888c is no more than a statement of intent on their part.

There is no ...

a) recognition of sectarian behaviour,

b) admittance of sectarian behaviour,

c) contrition for anyone who may have been offended or hurt by these 'events',

d) apology (to apologize you have to admit a wrong. To admit a wrong would require you to take responsibility for the situation.).

These are the actions of a club which is arrogant enough to believe that it is untouchable.

For the life of me I can see no bridge being built anywhere by anybody, be it a club or an organization.

They ARE untouchable. That is the problem. They think they can do what they like & know they'll get away with it.

Liewell was just on Talk Sport towing the same line about not over sensationalising the whole thing. I wonder what this clown would say if the shoe was on the other foot.

Yes the party line for all clubs seems to be over-exuberant or other people are sensationalising it, unless it is singing the Billy boy's that is 4 months in prison and a media meltdown.