Hear no evil, See no Evil Speak no evil.

Scotland 2016. Run by Nationalist terrorist sympathisers and endorsed by mob rule!!

C'mon for goodness sakes. I know there has been some stuff going on over the last few days but let's get things in perspective. Can we stop generalising/labelling with all the political/religious stuff? I find it quite uncomfortable tbh and sometimes it leaves me wondering why am I a Rangers fan and am I welcome at all within the Rangers family. I feel that I'm being told to be a certain way as a Rangers fan and that really bothers me. For the record, I'm an atheist. I'm not a Protestant or a Proddy (whatever that is). Politically, I come from a long standing Scottish Nationalist supporting family from Govan. I have no great desire for "Great" Britain and have zero time for the Royal family or any form of Monarchy. Believe it or not, I like Scotland and follow the fortunes of the national team. With regards to my private life, my wife is Irish and I spend time in Ireland on many a holiday. I like Irish people and enjoy the country. I also have friends that are Celtic fans. God knows where this all leaves me as a Rangers fan?

I like Gersnet, as it has always encouraged balanced debate from what I consider objective Rangers fan from all shades. It's not a forum like Rangers Media which IMO has moved towards the extreme side of the spectrum and has some very dangerous and troubling contributions. Lets' not go down that road please.

Edited by BlackSocksRedTops

C'mon for goodness sakes. I know there has been some stuff going on over the last few days but let's get things in perspective. Can we stop generalising/labelling with all the political/religious stuff? I find it quite uncomfortable tbh and sometimes it leaves me wondering why I am a Rangers fan and am I welcome at all within the Rangers family. I feel that I'm being told to be a certain way as a Rangers fan and that really bother me. For the record, I'm an atheist. I'm not a Protestant or a Proddy (whatever that is). Politically, I come from a long standing Scottish Nationalist supporting family from Govan. I have no great desire for "Great" Britain and have zero time for the Royal family or any form of Monarchy. Believe it or not, I like Scotland and follow the fortunes of the national team. With regards to my private life, my wife is Irish and I spend time in Ireland on many a holiday. I like Irish people and enjoy the country. I also have friends that are Celtic fans. God know where this all leaves me as a Rangers fan?

I like Gersnet, as it has always encouraged balanced debate from what I consider objective Rangers fan from all shades. It's not a forum like Rangers Media which IMO has moved towards the extreme side of the spectrum and has some very dangerous and troubling contributions. Lets' not go down that road please.

Your post has merit and I'd certainly echo the request t avoid politicising most issues.

However, make no mistake, the SNP have been silent on anti-Rangers and anti-Protestant behaviour so criticism of them is most valid. Especially when their high heid yins praise Hibs and Celtic where criticism would have been more appropriate.

Your post has merit and I'd certainly echo the request t avoid politicising most issues.

However, make no mistake, the SNP have been silent on anti-Rangers and anti-Protestant behaviour so criticism of them is most valid. Especially when their high heid yins praise Hibs and Celtic where criticism would have been more appropriate.

I agree Frankie but I think debate on these subjects could do without the sweeping generalisations.