Rangers 0 v Ross County 0 Post match Discussion

I saw a topic about that elsewhere. Certainly a depressing thought.

Let's just keep on getting humiliated then?

I'd have Walter or someone like him somewhere in the set up. Someone who could instil a bit of backbone. We are weak as water just now.

He could get something out of the ego obsessed Barton wash out we are paying for.

I just wish we could see tangible work being done on our weak points. It's one thing to stick to a favoured formation but there is no excuse for not doing a single thing to make us better at defending corners and scoring from them. Not one thing has been changed or altered in over a season to better our chances. Our approach is the same as day one.We do the same things over and over expecting different results . Same can be said for our lack of penetration into the box. Forward drops out and nobody fills the space. Talking about it and analysing our play is second to actually working on it during training sessions. I honestly think training( as in out on the practice field ) is used solely for fitness.

Let's just keep on getting humiliated then?

I'd have Walter or someone like him somewhere in the set up. Someone who could instil a bit of backbone. We are weak as water just now.

He could get something out of the ego obsessed Barton wash out we are paying for.

Do you actually believe that? Humiliations, no backbone, weak as water?

we've won 4 of our last 14 league games conceding 25 goals.

that enough perspective for you?

Last season is last season. It's over. The job was done and the players took their foot of the gas IMO. We are 6 games into a 38 game season with a lot of new players in a league that is step from where we were playing last year. That's the perspective I'm talking about

Yet when someone actually does disagree with your opinion you have been letting the expletives flow.

I suggest you take a look at the forum rules and come back to this when you are ready to treat your fellow forum members with a modicum of respect.

Id like to appologise for my comments the other night,i was drunk and lost my temper.Im sorry.