Rangers 0 v Ross County 0 Post match Discussion

are you actually watching games?

all 3 were on display at the piggery.

I was and saw none. The result was a joke (no matter hoe people like to turn it), as we were handing them the last three goals on a plate. Any team doing that will suffer, yet if you carry a bit of discipline (which we usually have), you can end up with results like ICT, or better. I'm not saying we deserved anything from the game, but we were sure in it at 2-1, despite their pressure.

I was and saw none. The result was a joke (no matter hoe people like to turn it), as we were handing them the last three goals on a plate. Any team doing that will suffer, yet if you carry a bit of discipline (which we usually have), you can end up with results like ICT, or better. I'm not saying we deserved anything from the game, but we were sure in it at 2-1, despite their pressure.

The result wasnt a joke-----it was and is a fact,an undisputable fact,no one is turning nothing.

Id like to appologise for my comments the other night,i was drunk and lost my temper.Im sorry.

All good G. We all have that tendency sometimes. What is important is the apology and a show of remorse.

We reset and we move on.

Supporters Club ? :ninja:

The result wasnt a joke-----it was and is a fact,an undisputable fact,no one is turning nothing.

You can lose games in a variety of ways. A 1-0 scoreline only tells you so much, as is a 5-1 scoreline. As I said, we probably deserved nothing from that game, but weren't walked over like we did with QotS on Tuesday. If you think otherwise, no problem.

You can lose games in a variety of ways. A 1-0 scoreline only tells you so much, as is a 5-1 scoreline. As I said, we probably deserved nothing from that game, but weren't walked over like we did with QotS on Tuesday. If you think otherwise, no problem.

Celtic battered us in that game. Let it go.

Celtic battered us in that game. Let it go.

And they battered ICT at the weekend and Alloa* tonight ... and still did not get the results they wanted, despite domination. They did NOT had a goal laid on the plate for them and scored another couple against a non-existent central defence. That is the flavor that goes with the actual result. Same holds true with the game of this topic.

*34-3 shots at goal, 11-3 on target.