[FT] Aberdeen 2 - 1 Rangers (Halliday 79 pen)

Point remains: should we embark on a 5 to 10 game winning run, no-one will debate about our current plight. Only that we haven't embarked just yet.

Not sure about that as the league will still be long gone. Not entirely sure what your point is either because if we were to embark on a winning run then it would be because we had addressed our current failings (I say "current" but they are pretty historic by now).

Also 5-10 is a strange range of number to make your point - with the higher end double the low point - if "5" is enough say 5, if it needs to be "10", then say "10"....or perhaps you mean 7 or 8? It's hard to tell but, in any case, moot, I'd say.

Point remains: should we embark on a 5 to 10 game winning run, no-one will debate about our current plight. Only that we haven't embarked just yet.

yes they will

we've been humiliated in the derby and thrown away a chance at a Cup and Europe.

I thought we would get pumped on Sunday. I thought we would get bullied and our defence would get battered. We outplayed them for the vast majority of that match. I've seen us win leagues against them while more under the cosh. It's fine margins. If we play like that every time we go to Pittodrie I will take it. We are on the right road IMHO.

I thought we would get pumped on Sunday. I thought we would get bullied and our defence would get battered. We outplayed them for the vast majority of that match. I've seen us win leagues against them while more under the cosh. It's fine margins. If we play like that every time we go to Pittodrie I will take it. We are on the right road IMHO.

Were we watching a different game to big Eck and Neil McCann because they both said that apart from a par flurries Aberdeen dominated most of the match. I was too sick(scunnered) to watch the whole analysis but they repeated it a few times in the short time I listened.

Were we watching a different game to big Eck and Neil McCann because they both said that apart from a par flurries Aberdeen dominated most of the match. I was too sick(scunnered) to watch the whole analysis but they repeated it a few times in the short time I listened.

Really???? I was in a pub with my son and daughter, having a bite to eat, and I was almost ready to watch through my fingers. I didn't hear what was being said, but I was really relieved at how we applied ourselves. We ran the show first half especially. This is where fine margins come in and pundits and media get allowed poetic license. If we had nicked that game after the equaliser they would have hailed the performance.

Really???? I was in a pub with my son and daughter, having a bite to eat, and I was almost ready to watch through my fingers. I didn't hear what was being said, but I was really relieved at how we applied ourselves. We ran the show first half especially. This is where fine margins come in and pundits and media get allowed poetic license. If we had nicked that game after the equaliser they would have hailed the performance.

As I said they repeated it a few times maybe someone who watched the whole analysis can tell us if they gave an explanation.