Mark’s Fine Margins

Hard to disagree with that!,keep the faith!,we will get there

Agreed but that picture made me roll my eyes. As much as I know that charts/diagrams are part of modern football but to me they are quite annoying. On sunday at Pittodrie, Davie Weir took about 2/3 minutes going through a multi page document with full colour images with a sub (can't remember who tbh). What the hell is he telling him that he shouldn't already know? It made me laugh tbh. Old Fergie was one manager you never saw with a pad or flip chart and he did quite well...

Edited by BlackSocksRedTops

We can't drop any more points between now and the game against them at Ibrox.

Call it blind faith but I really think we will come good.

Well the way I see it is MW is under pressure without doubt,however he should be judged at the end of the season,in saying that 2nd place is a must,anything less is not good enough!

Agreed but that picture made me roll my eyes. As much as I know that charts/diagrams are part of modern football but to me they are quite annoying. On sunday at Pittodrie, Davie Weir took about 2/3 minutes going through a multi page document with full colour images with a sub (can't remember who tbh). What the hell is he telling him that he shouldn't already know? It made me laugh tbh. Old Fergie was one manager you never saw with a pad or flip chart and he did quite well...

Might be a set of goals and he is telling them ''this is where the ball should end up when you have a shot!''

Might be a set of goals and he is telling them ''this is where the ball should end up when you have a shot!''

Did he get that tip from Paul Ince? Do you remember when he was the Blackburn boss and they zoomed in on his notes during MOTD. The page showed a set of goals with the words saying shoot. Comedy gold

Edited by BlackSocksRedTops

To me it is utterly laughable and is of no use.

Get back to the old days of sub going on and telling others what is happening and captain making sure things are organised,sorry I guess that wouldn't work with us as we have a captain who does not seem to be able to lead on field.

I think it was Kranjcar.

I would be more impressed with this stuff if it resulted in some noticeable improvement on the pitch...

I think it was Kranjcar.

I would be more impressed with this stuff if it resulted in some noticeable improvement on the pitch...

Indeed. Although my reading of those charts was Kranjcar being told his starting/marking positions for set pieces and different phases of play. Given how quickly they were flipping through them, its more than likely a reminder of what was expected.