Disciplinary Outcomes | Scottish Cup Final

Said "with strict liability, clubs can't be held responsible for the actions of their fans". Ok then, so it's fill your boots time as fans, including Rangers fans, can do whatever they want without fear of the club being punished. Curiosly this is reported on a CL night!. Hoping it would fall under the radar me thinks!!

Said "with strict liability, clubs can't be held responsible for the actions of their fans". Ok then, so it's fill your boots time as fans, including Rangers fans, can do whatever they want without fear of the club being punished. Curiosly this is reported on a CL night!. Hoping it would fall under the radar me thinks!!

Most definitely, should Man City hand out the horsing I expect. :seal:

The spin is in:

The Judicial Panel found that Hibs had no case to answer.

As a result of that -and by implication, only as a result of that- charges had to be withdrawn from Rangers, the perennially guilty party.

I am grateful to BBC Scotland for this.

This is incredible.

If the pitch invasion and assaults on players had happened in a European competition, the offending team would be banned - no question. Remember, we were banned after Barcelona and no players were assaulted.

The SFA show no leadership and anyone from outside Scotland who saw the scenes at Hampden on TV will wonder why Hibs get off scot-free.

This is incredible.

If the pitch invasion and assaults on players had happened in a European competition, the offending team would be banned - no question. Remember, we were banned after Barcelona and no players were assaulted.

The SFA show no leadership and anyone from outside Scotland who saw the scenes at Hampden on TV will wonder why Hibs get off scot-free.

You have to remember though,this is the SFA that all of Scottish football want!,they are all happy to go along with the sham!,we really are on our own!