Rangers v St Johnstone match preview.

One thing I noticed tonight, we had at least 6 or 7 corners in the first half and every one was put straight into the box, one of which which we got a goal from.

Second half Miller seemed to want to take short corners, even MacKay when he came on was putting the ball in.

A change in thinking or will we revert back to type on Saturday?

Wasn't there tonight but caught bits on stream. As soon as they scored I just knew that a draw would be the best we could expect.

MW signings, MW tactics - Mark, be true to yourself and walk.

Rangers is way, way, too big for your ' experiments'. Before it gets really nasty.

Next time you gnaw at the tree of wisdom, make sure it is the right tree.

W

So w hats your answer , sack him with what , hire a new management team with what , buy new players with what , we have no money , no retail deal , litigation up to our arm pits , and with a new manager he would need to use the same players as WE HAVE NO MONEY .

This is a year of transition and settling in , like it or lump it , we were never going to win the league this year , expectations amongst our support is absolutely mental .

You say we've no money but MW has spent £3m since he arrived. FWIW I think the jury is still out on most signings.

I suppose I'm one of the few who saw some encouraging signs tonight. I want to see MOH start every game and at long last do we have a forward whom we can play a long ball to ? We can't play out from the back all the time and on the occasions we did hit a long ball Garner generally did well I thought.

And I think Hill has done a decent job at the back since he went into the side. He's not a longterm option by any means but if he can get us top three that'll do for me.

I was quite taken aback by the shouts around us tonight,two guys almost came to blows just in front of us!,there is a real frustration coming from the fans,and some terrible shouts/screams of get the ball up the park,long ball,long ball...................really pissed me of tonight!,I hope it doesn't continue as I can't see how this will help the team!,crazy!

The long ball will probably become something we have to accept as it was apparent that Wright has sussed us out well and proper by pressing our short out balls,so Foddy better practice his kicking as tonight he was woeful.

Here's hoping Saturday can put a smile back on my face as there wasn't much to smile about tonight.

So he spent £3 million , celtic starting 11 against us cost £23 million , we are miles better off than we were 18 month s ago , we just need to keep our nerve

Judging by the comments and reaction by the fans tonight, there is no chance of the fans holding our nerve.

You say we've no money but MW has spent £3m since he arrived. FWIW I think the jury is still out on most signings.

You know that we speak about ...

- Gostomski (never played)

- Foderingham

- Wilson

- Kiernan

- Ball

- Tavernier

- Halliday

- Oduwa

- King

- Forrester

- O'Halloran

- Waghorn

... last and ...

- Gilks

- Senderos

- Hill

- Hodson

- Crooks

- Barton

- Rossiter

- Windass

- Kranjcar

- Dodoo

- Garner

... this season. 22 players (didn't count the Pole) for 3m (or 137k each, if you'd split it). I can't think of many who would have managed so well with their money. Scum FC spend 500k more on their current "star player" Sinclair. I take it that an honest jury would take this into consideration ...

Edited by der Berliner