Who Ate All the Pies.....Rangers v Kilmarnock Preview

If Warburton's team does not achieve a victory on Saturday, it will call into question his tenure of the Rangers.

Personally I doubt it although King made it clear that European football was one of his targets for the season. I think most supporters will back him until the end of the season.

Personally I doubt it although King made it clear that European football was one of his targets for the season. I think most supporters will back him until the end of the season.

Not if we are toiling below 3rd place.

To be honest I am now wanting TAV back at RB. I was certainly not that impressed with Hodson over the last 2 games. I also don't really understand our top scorer being benched or played out on the wing when we are desperate for goals. Everyone is saying Waghorn is off form but he has hardly played in his proffered position. Halliday is also a bit off form but I really don't see who can replace him unless Crooks proves to be a diamond. No sign of that so far. Holt and Windass with Haliiday in midfield looks a bit lightweight and Harreeee looks far more dangerous than both when on form and certainly has more dig. Forrester would be one of the first names on my team sheet.

Kiernan has improved so it will be interesting to see who drops out if Wilson returns.

His mistake for the goal aside, Hodson seems reliable enough but he's nowhere near as effective as Tav is.

I'm of the same opinion about Waggy as well. He's been poor lately but, IMO, is still our best option in terms of a goal-scoring threat.

JORDAN ROSSITER could return to action against Ross County next weekend after suffering another setback on his Rangers road to recovery.

The midfielder has not played for the Light Blues since the Premiership draw with Kilmarnock in August and has made just six appearances for Mark Warburton’s side this term.

Rangers host Killie this weekend aiming to get their top flight campaign back on track and Rossiter could be in contention for a spot in Dingwall next Sunday.

Warburton said: “He’s frustrated again. He got injured again on international duty. We’ll have to have a look at the travel – whatever it may be.

“But he’s made a significant improvement over the past couple of days. We’re hoping Ross County might be his first game back.”