[FT] RB Leipzig 4 - 0 Rangers

We have been playing a variation of it for about three weeks. I think it's been OK thus far. If we can't try it here where can we try it?

Sure and that's my point. I don't think it's working all that well.

What do people think of Toral? Not had much of the ball but has shown a few nice touches -- nice wee pirouette! It'll take him more time to get settled into our style, but I think he looks like he could be a good addition.

What do people think of Toral? Not had much of the ball but has shown a few nice touches -- nice wee pirouette! It'll take him more time to get settled into our style, but I think he looks like he could be a good addition.

No doubt the guy is a quality player,his goal should have stood(bias), but he got in there and picked up the ball and stroked it away

We will soon get him down to our level.

Sure and that's my point. I don't think it's working all that well.

Ah Ok, fair enough. I think we've shown glimpses of it working well, both defensively and offensively: we've looked a little more stable and have shown a bit more creativity in the final third. The St Johnstone game was good for the first half, then we blew it, but were doing ok with it for a first try. The Celtic game was OK too, but were beaten by a better side -- admittedly we didn't help ourselves with the defending. I think it'll take more time. I'm happy to see the manager trying new things.

We are shocking. One corner and no shots on goal in first half. Their pace is cutting through our defence like the proverbial hot knife through butter every time. Tavernier hasn't passed the ball to a Rangers player and is being completely exposed.

We'll be lucky to escape less than 5-0.

A significant number of Rangers fans have left at half time.

Edited by BrahimHemdani

being played in the wrong position for me. Hes the last thing we need in the middle three. Should play him in the front three on the right where he is meant to play. The mid three need strength not another copy of windass holt and halliday.