[FT] RB Leipzig 4 - 0 Rangers

Outclassed, gentlemen, outclassed. However, at risk of being telt aff, I would say that I have seen better Rangers' sides than this one, defeated -dismantled- by German opposition.

One that springs to mind is a 3 - 0 defeat at Kaiserslautern, on a weekday afternoon, which I watched in The Auctioneers' Bar.

Outclassed, gentlemen, outclassed. However, at risk of being telt aff, I would say that I have seen better Rangers' sides than this one, defeated -dismantled- by German opposition.

One that springs to mind is a 3 - 0 defeat at Kaiserslautern, on a weekday afternoon, which I watched in The Auctioneers' Bar.

I was at that one. Half time was spectacular; either side of it not so much so.

"there is no help for you" cheers pal, a happy new year to you, too.

I could say the same right back at you, you know re people knowing something has happened but acting as though it hasn't.

I don't want to concentrate on the past, I hate thinking about it, but I am not going to ignore it either.

I certainly don't think a change of manager at the present time would do anything but put our recovery back even longer. How long would it take them to settle in and why would it guarantee improvement? It may well lead to far worse. There's no quick fix for where we find ourselves, excepting huge - eye wateringly huge - injections of money and that being spent wisely.

We've many years of shite players ahead of us in all probability because of what happened to us. I hope something changes but the reality of where we are is inescapable. If you think I need help for facing reality then we'll just have to disagree on that.

agree we are years off but disagree with the manager part. A large part of our current problems stem from him, way way more so than a lack of transfer money has. If we spent double what we did this year we would be only papering over the cracks.

The team doesn't look fit. Of course you can say they've been run ragged by a much more skilful side but I've seen some teams, mostly English, still with plenty of effort and gritted teeth even on the end of a hiding.

I thought possession football meant you had to try and keep possession-----silly me!!

Shambolic,can the excuses please.They are wearing thinner by the month.Disorganised and humiliated.

What excuses are they you are on about?, because we got outclassed by a cracking Leipzig team?

I thought possession football meant you had to try and keep possession-----silly me!!

Shambolic,can the excuses please.They are wearing thinner by the month.Disorganised and humiliated.

At least it wasn't seven (7), in a competitive match. Scant consolation, I know.

Leipzig were fitter, faster, stronger, more skillful, more tactically astute, and better organised.

I might be happy for the Club to be known as RB Rangers, if it was able to play like that.

Truth is we're simply not ready for this calibre of opposition yet even if only a friendly. This team aren't second in the bundesliga for no reason.

Between now & the summer we must get a squad in place to get us into the EL group stages. That won't be easy & we must consider all options including loan signings. Up front is where I think we must look at as a priority. We must get someone in ( maybe on loan) capable of getting more goals than we're getting at present