[FT] RB Leipzig 4 - 0 Rangers

I see what you did there ;)

Goodnight all and hope the bears abroad have fun and stay safe.

feel sorry for Hodson to be honest.

As far as the manager is concerned i have definitely made up my mind now, no two ways about that. Its took a while and i have swayed back and forth but unfortunately i think we need better. Just took your comments earlier as condescending, probably more to do with the regularity of the comment rather than yours specifically.

No harm enjoy the rest of your night.

Edited by trublusince1982

Looks like my decision to avoid this meaningless junket and bounce game altogether proved to be a good one.

unfortunately from the thread in here it looks like most of our players did likewise!

As long as nobody got injured for the Motherwell game next weekend that's all I care about.

Still think friendlies should all be behind closed doors, not commercial ventures.

Last remark, from the post match interview by MW. He said it was no use playing friendlies against sub-standard opposition and you have to play against and learn from the best. IMHO the right attitude, even though you might end up with results like these.

We wont learn nothing if we are disorganised shambles, nothing.

This is a side being bankrolled by a major corporation competing with one of the best in Europe for the Bundesliga. What else did anyone here expect at this stage of the recovery? That we should be competing with a side who can go toe to toe with one of the best in the Champions league? That's not rational at this point.

This is a side being bankrolled by a major corporation competing with one of the best in Europe for the Bundesliga. What else did anyone here expect at this stage of the recovery? That we should be competing with a side who can go toe to toe with one of the best in the Champions league? That's not rational at this point.

Not rational to be organised? Fine.Ok.You win.