[FT] RB Leipzig 4 - 0 Rangers

Just read the post Ian put up from the s*n bog paper. 10 German bombers. Fucking unbelievable the lengths the MSN will go to to tarnish our name. I reckon if we sang nursery rhymes some one would use it against us. Oh wait..............

On the contrary we tarnish our own reputation by this kind of crass, rude and disrespectful behaviour to our hosts who have gone out of their way to make us welcome and safe in their city.

The "song" if you can call it that was being belted out by a fair section of the crowd midway through the first half.

Personally I find it extremely embarrassing to say the least.

Whatever you think of the song and I don't accept it is anti Nazi rather than antI German; it beggars belief that fans don't understand that this kind of behaviour gives the media exactly what they are looking for, whatever the Germans think of it.

All today showed was where we currently are and how far we have to go , no more no less , the usual drivel being trotted out by our own support never disappoint nor surprises me .

This is the world of football 2017 , if your not in a mega rich league or being bankrolled by a major corporation you are no where .

We don't even have a retail deal , but don't let that stand in the way of moaning .

Not rational to be organised? Fine.Ok.You win.

Better players destroy average teams like ours , this lot are 2nd in the bundeslige , they are destroying teams way better than us on a weekly basis , get real

On the contrary we tarnish our own reputation by this kind of crass, rude and disrespectful behaviour to our hosts who have gone out of their way to make us welcome and safe in their city.

The "song" if you can call it that was being belted out by a fair section of the crowd midway through the first half.

Personally I find it extremely embarrassing to say the least.

Whatever you think of the song and I don't accept it is anti Nazi rather than antI German; it beggars belief that fans don't understand that this kind of behaviour gives the media exactly what they are looking for, whatever the Germans think of it.

Being part German I can honestly say that it does not offend me.

True it shouldn't be sung at a football match but I have heard worse.

Better players destroy average teams like ours , this lot are 2nd in the bundeslige , they are destroying teams way better than us on a weekly basis , get real

And still the excuses come for disorganisation.Ill say again we were a shambles----but Hey,its ok they are pretty good!

Give it say 2 year and we will probably know what we are meant to be doing.FFs.

And still the excuses come for disorganisation.Ill say again we were a shambles----but Hey,its ok they are pretty good!

It's not an excuse it's reality , deal with it

So you think everybody who is beaten by a superior side just needs to get organised and they wont be beaten? Why bother spending multi millions on the cream of football when all you need to do is be organised? Are all those teams in the Bundeliga they are hammering just disorganised? If so we're in good company.

The German Police were exceptional. With the assistance of one of Strathclyde's finest they organised the march from the square to the ground with typical German efficiency; stopping numerous times along the mile route to allow stragglers to catch up and for the Union Bears to organise. They had the entire route blocked off and were stopping the trams as well as private cars.

On the way back they showed and lit the way for those if us who, against their advice, did not want to wait in the sub zero temperature for the free fan buses to the city centre.

I don't know about the team but we could learn a lot from the way the city and police organise these arrangements.

A word also for the oft maligned Union Bears who were superbly well organised and marshalled at the front of the march to the stadium.

There was just one short period when there were some snowballs thrown more at the vans than at the police themselves. I think this was because the perception was that they were going too slowly. The police donned riot helmets but it calmed down very quickly and they wisely withdrew to their vans.

I am very pleased to say I did not see any sign of trouble.

Edited by BrahimHemdani

Tavernier had great difficulty passing the ball to a Rangers player and was rightly replaced at half time. He needs to be replaced pemanently.

It is not clear to me or perhaps Wilson if he is LCB or LB. If he is LCB then Mackay is not a LWB.

Why did Windass get a game behind the striker which is Toral or Mackay's position, when we had two strikers on the bench?

Why haven't we accepted the ridiculously good offer of two million pounds for Kiernan who is constantly caught in possession.

How does the ineffective Halliday get a game at all?

These and other questions need answered.

Enough of the banal "we were beaten by a superb team and need to learn from it".