Resolution 12 update

How disappointing it must be that UEFA isn't quite as crazy as they are. No one else partaking in their fantasy reality. I'm presuming the mention of "at times risking their own safety" comment to mean the risk of being a laughing stock.

I wonder what will happen with the remaining over 6 Grand collected and last heard of "resting" in someones bank account. :flipa:

All that giro money donated only for some Borrheid bampot to go booking up a decent holiday. :cheers:

It will ever end for that pathetic bunch of obsessives. Their screwball lives are meaningless without us. If they ever did get what they thought was a "victory" they would need to be immediately sectioned. What purpose would they have any longer??

It's all about the Bears, bout the Bears..........

MnAMiXU.jpg

I guess that horse has now been shot. No doubt they will be trying to put pressure on the club to take it up again.

Though the club have an interest in humoring the crazy element they're not going to take it to the extent of putting on the straitjacket and joining them in the padded cell.