[FT] Ross County 1 - 1 Rangers (Hill 8)

Was not there but watched it live and could not believe this was same starting team as last week.

Back to slow movement ,ineffective passing no movement and nightmare goalkeeper.

I think MW has to work on mentality of team as they seemed at times in awe of County.

Only positive was Hill in spite of their goal where he was impeded.

Maybe we kept the same starting team as last week because we won 3-0 ?

I didnt think the first half was too bad. Not great but we were creating chances & were the better team.

After the substitutions however I thought we were fortunate to get a point. Bringing on 2 players (mcKay & Waghorn) who are totally off form at the moment made no sense whatsoever to me

One dimensional and predictable :(

There must be serious doubts about the manager at Ibrox.

Too many faults have been evident for too long.

We have pressing, pace, movement last week yet none of these were evident today. Do the players listen to the Manager or did he change the way of playing?

He must have to the end of the season, but there will have to be improvement, consistent improvement.

Switched off tv before interviews as I expected same from MW and I hate repeats,

It is time he started working on other plans or we will be in sorry state at end of season.

His magic hat seems to be losing it's power.

Break for internationals is worrying as I now don't know in which direction we are heading.

We've been awful on the ball, but we've had 3/4 gilt-edged chances that should have been taken. We've hardly had the ball!

This team is shite.

weak pathetic shite

the site of us playing ourselves into difficulty into injury time in our own box when we ABSOLUTELY NEED a

winner was fucking laughable

. Bringing on 2 players (mcKay & Waghorn) who are totally off form at the moment made no sense whatsoever to me

I didn't get that one, it should have been one or the other with Miller or Garner staying. Miller is the form player at the moment.

Midfield balance still isn't right for me, the 3 doesn't seem to work. Id rather we look to a 4-1-4-1

Well it's not the first time he's been caught out at the back in similar situations, 2 of our players were played by 1 of theirs, I don't see that as a free kick. He needs to be stronger against players and smarter, if he was he wouldn't have been in that position and maybe we wouldn't have lost the goal.

Nobody says it was a free kick. Stronger ? Have you ever played the game ? If so, you will know that as you back into a ball (which happens ALL the time) then you simply cant be strong when you have no idea that the guy behind you is simply standing still and blocking your progression.

I am the first to give our defence pelters - but trying to give Hill pelters over what is a clear obstruction is absolute nonsense.

If you don't like him just say it. But saying he should have been stronger today simply because someone blocked his path to the ball is trying to find fault where there is no fault to give,

Clint Hill was not the reason we gave a goal away today.

Nobody says it was a free kick. Stronger ? Have you ever played the game ? If so, you will know that as you back into a ball (which happens ALL the time) then you simply cant be strong when you have no idea that the guy behind you is simply standing still and blocking your progression.

I am the first to give our defence pelters - but trying to give Hill pelters over what is a clear obstruction is absolute nonsense.

If you don't like him just say it. But saying he should have been stronger today simply because someone blocked his path to the ball is trying to find fault where there is no fault to give,

Clint Hill was not the reason we gave a goal away today.

Calm down Craig it's only my opinion.

I did play the game for many years but I was a striker or meant to be, not at a very high level and I obviously wasn't as good as you seeing as you made it big and know it all :P

If you read my posts I did say I like Hill, TWO of our players were played by ONE of their players, their positioning was poor and I think if either one was stronger or OK maybe cleverer they might've seen that and got in a better position by moving or moving someone out the way with their strength. I blame the 2 players who got caught out by one of theirs as it was one them who should've been marking the goal scorer, so again IMO Craig it was one of they 2 players fault and I do think it was Hills man to mark.

Reply if you want but I can't go on saying the same thing, it is my opinion, that is how I saw it and still see it, you haven't changed my mind.