Frank McParland - A Little Concerning

You obviously misread our respective replies.

From your first post, it was not clear that McParland was actually part of these lies etc., as the quote refers only to Lee, see post 2. If there is more evidence than that, opinions will consequently change. It is interesting to note that the Guardian article have either Lee as well as Lee & McParland as people giving "false" evidence.

I don't think there is need to comment on the rest of your reply above. And while I'm at it, I posted my initial reply as a question.

I read it as a rebuttal, but fair enough if that wasn't how it was meant.

I think it is better to keep 'morals' and 'performance' apart, tbh, if you are proposing dismissal for unethical behaviour. If you think he should be sacked for his behaviour in the case quoted, then it shouldn't really matter how he is performing.

No, that's fair. It might make removing him more palatable though.

If we're going to throw out anybody whose past has a whiff of doubt or rumour about it what are we going to be left with? Is King out the door because of a history of tax issues?

King isn't an employee, but I take the point you're making. What I'd say here though is there's no "whiff or rumour" in this case, the judge's summation speaks for itself.

Look, I accept it's highly inlikely it's going to happen, I'm just surprised how relaxed most people seem to be about it.

I assume the board would have been aware of this issue before they hired FMcP.

Player acquisition is a vital part of any club and all transfers must be conducted with the utmost integrity. Anything else isn't good enough.