Player Ratings and MoM v Aberdeen

Alan Hutton for me. If Boyd had scored 6 he still wouldnt have got it :D

But i thought Hutton was immense for 90 mins and deserves player of the month. His determination for the 3rd goal was class in the same way as his defensive clearance at parkhead last week late on.

I dont think Ferguson or Hemdani deserved a 9, Hemdani was a 7.5 but he did stroll the game again.

Agree with Alan that Murray was shaky.

I must have been watching a different game.

Aberdeen caused us no problems whatsoever and our whole defence strolled through the game. Papac did dive in a few times in the first half but generally he didn't give Miller a sniff and considering how Papac struggled physically earlier this season, I thought he showed great improvement.

In the first half we were superb and although we took the foot off the gas in the 2nd for obvious reasons our midfield still controlled the flow of the game.

Each to their own though and that's exactly why we have the poll.... :D;)

I

Alan Hutton for me. If Boyd had scored 6 he still wouldnt have got it :D

But i thought Hutton was immense for 90 mins and deserves player of the month. His determination for the 3rd goal was class in the same way as his defensive clearance at parkhead last week late on.

I dont think Ferguson or Hemdani deserved a 9, Hemdani was a 7.5 but he did stroll the game again.

Agree with Alan that Murray was shaky.

I agree completely Gribz.

Not often that a guy who scores a hat-trick doesn't deserve MOTM but IMO Hutton was our star performer on Sat.