Rangers 2 Miller(52), Hodson(70). Aberdeen 1 Considine(90+4) Match discussion.

He was only on the pitch for 15 minutes though :)

I think Waghorn is a better finisher and there is no reason he cant be as physical as Garner because he is a monster of a guy

Hope the opposition tell him he is shite. That get's him riled and ready to hulk out.

Quote Originally Posted by pete View Post

Him passing is at the end is on these highlights but I must admit it didn't look so bad from this Camera angle. It looked far worse from the high camera. I may have made a mountain out of a mole hill. It actually looks like he was walking past because Halliday was in the way. He still doesn't look like it came totally from the heart though.It is about 20 seconds from the end. From the high camera it looked like he had ignored him.

I watched it in real time pete from whatever camera RTV were using (which was from directly behind Warburton). From what I witnessed, as I have just said, it looked more like timing because Warburton was already hugging Halliday. Didn't look like petulance to me. You could be right about it coming from the heart, but it is hard to say given the timing.

One thing I could tell for certain though - Waghorn definitely didn't ignore Warburton - he actually kind of held back so as to be able to shake his hand.

I think i made it clear that from this angle I changed my opinion. The first time I saw it I am sure was from a higher, further away camera.If this was the pictures I saw, I don't believe it is, then I have no idea on how the vision in my head is so completely different. Anyway whichever way you want to take it, it is clear from this angle I got it wrong.

I think i made it clear that from this angle I changed my opinion. The first time I saw it I am sure was from a higher, further away camera.If this was the pictures I saw, I don't believe it is, then I have no idea on how the vision in my head is so completely different. Anyway whichever way you want to take it, it is clear from this angle I got it wrong.

I hadn't read your follow up when I posted pete - I only saw your opinion change after I responded to Norris Cole. Apologies for that.

Both Edinburgh sides have a higher average attendance than the sheep which makes me all the more baffled that the sheep think they should be anything but fifth in Scotland. And as for imagining themselves to be entitled to compete with Rangers we have an average attendance that exceeds all 3 of them combined.

That's their place.

It would be interesting to know how many of the goals we've conceded were when Hill wasn't playing and how many we've conceded when he was playing.

We have conceded 7 goals with Hill in the team and 10 when he wasn't in it. Only one defeat when he was in the team and that was the robbery at pittodrie. And worryingly he wasn't in the team at tynecastle.