Rangers 2 ( Kiernan, McKay) v Hearts 0 post-match discussion

Just in from Ibrox, another good performance from the team,we have upped the physical element to our play, not one bad player today, totally dominated the match and should have scored a few more,well done Rangers,keep it up!.

Edit, I have to say another poor performance from the referee,I've come to accept terrible officiating in Scotland but it won't stop me commenting on how bad they are.

Edited by ian1964

Got to say the way Garner challenged for high balls, winning most and laying it off to runners should make him a stick on for selection.

Also we've finally stepped up to the physicality and pace of the top tier

Waggy with game time will be more accurate.

McKay back to his best

Putting Tavernier in alongside Halliday & Holt has worked well. We're not getting outnumbered in MF any more

Few people conspicuous by their absence on this thread. It's almost like they prefer failure

The team should have scored more. Squandered chances win nowt.

Is it merely my impression, or does Halliday aye get heavy treatment, and little protection from officialdom?

Great performance today, the best since the April cup semi final for me. We were right up for it from the off, pressed high upfield, won lots of loose and second balls, dominated the play in good areas.

McKay had a fantastic match and was MOTM by the length of Edmiston Drive for me, with Garner also having a really good game. We should have been in front much sooner than we were (how much longer do we have to put up with the utterly useless Miller in this side?) and in the last half hour (when Miller was finally put out his misery) we should have scored a few more if Waghorn had made better choices of when to shoot and when to pass.

I was saying to my mate on the bus back tonight that a great performance like that gives you a lift for the whole week. Two good performances and results back to back in this huge month of challenging fixtures. Now we move on to Hamilton and see if we can carry on our form into an away fixture. There are more reasons to be hopeful of a good away performance than we have had for some time, change Wilson for Hill and Miller for Waghorn/Dodoo/Forrester and start the game like we did today and we should be confident of a good away win.