What was the Joe Garner chant tonight? Couldn't quite make it out.

Also, fkn yass!!

Say that you want me

All of the time

Say that you need me

You'll always be mine

We've got Joey Garner

We've got Joey Garner

We've got Joey Garner

So glad your mine

https://twitter.com/brandonnstewart/status/795206013578256384

Edited by ian1964

One yellow away from a ban. That's a problem with Caley then St Johnstone to deal with before the new year fixture. I was irritated when he got a card tonight. It was absolutely nothing.

Well, he was always walking the line with his constant bouts with Devlin. But likewise, the refs look closer at him, since he's got a "reputation". Question is, if he gets a yellow next week against ICT, will he miss the Scum game or the St Joe one before that? Likewise, if he gets a yellow vs St. Johnstone, will he miss the Scum game or the one against Motherwell?

Waltersgotstyle if you're right then you've made my morning that little bit better.

I love Joe Garner. Proper fan hero type. When did we last sing a player's name for about half an hour? And that after Waggy bagging a brace :laugh: Place would have exploded if he'd got a goal tonight.