How ironic if he continues not scoring until the visit of those he scored his first against. The opposition must be going into the dressing room and playing count the bruises after facing Garner for 90 minutes.

Its amazing how young players look in clothes but on the park they don't....perhaps just an observation from me.

Still don't rate Garner, he looks like his tank is running empty. But if he starts scoring I will review.

Crystal Palace fans join Rangers supporters' campaign to get Glad All Over to Christmas number one

Crystal Palace fans are joining Rangers supporters in a bid to get Glad All Over to the top of the charts for Christmas.

Rangers fans launched a campaign at the weekend to get the Dave Clark Five hit, which has been part of Palace's identity since the 1960s, to number one in the charts in honour of their new cult hero Joe Garner.

Supporters were in full voice at New Douglas Park during their win over Hamilton on Friday (December 16) constantly belting out their own rendition, altering the lyrics from 'I'm feeling......glad all over' to 'We've got......Joey Garner.'

The 28-year-old striker, who joined the club from Preston North End in the summer, didn't have the best of starts at the club, but has since proved himself to the fans.

Now fans of the Scottish giants want to get the original version to number one in the charts for Christmas.

The song is part of Palace's identity, the fabric of the club, with rousing renditions at every home match at Selhurst Park.

The song has already reached number 8 in the iTunes charts within 48 hours of the start of the campaign and now Eagles supporters have joined the campaign on social media to help hoist the song up the charts.

http://www.itunestop40.co.uk/

Read more at http://www.croydonadvertiser.co.uk/rangers-fans-want-to-get-palace-song-to-number-one-in-the-charts/story-29996721-detail/story.html#FPhuFrqiwwvgpvyO.99

Edited by ian1964

Its amazing how young players look in clothes but on the park they don't....perhaps just an observation from me.

Still don't rate Garner, he looks like his tank is running empty. But if he starts scoring I will review.

Seems like you are in the minority now mate. Joey Garner is certainly up for the fight.

Indeed. Wish he would score some goals though. Next sebo at this rate.

It would certainly help him if he got some decent service , plus it doesn't help that waghorn adopts a shoot on sight policy .